No announcement yet.

Myth of washed up Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
    I dont know how he did it, which PEDs he took, etc but Cottos stamina was better than ever in the Canelo fight,

he spend more time on his bycicle than ever before

far different from the old Cotto who would be gassed after 7 or rounds

props to Canelo for still beating this rejuvenated, tireless version of Cotto
    Nice spin! Everything its PEDS, I guess everybody is on them

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
      Nice spin! Everything its PEDS, I guess everybody is on them
      Probably yes,90% of Them use PEDs so you are right

Comment

Are you trying to justify a potential canelo rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
          Are you trying to justify a potential canelo rematch?
          Im saying that this guy is seen as washed up fighter but seens Roach took him under his wings Cotto look Great in physical and motorical departaments and is A player in 154 ,aas for Canelo i prefer BJS or Lamule if they are out i have no problem with Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
            He could beat the champions at 147 that he has a good size advantage over say a Vargas and maybe Garcia. But at 154 he gets washed,already loss to Canelo,gets taken to school by Lara,Andrade and the brothers Charlo.
            Thats ur opinion not a sure thing, i think he can beat lara and andrade...

Comment

Canelo is mediocre at best at MW, he couldnt beat most of the top Middleweights, hence why he doesnt even dare to fight the likes of Jacobs, Saunders, GGG, Lemieux or Stevens.

Cotto is a washed up lazy welter who has not beaten a good 154lb in his whole career. Cotto is shot, Cotto is trash, Cotto is a irrelevant diva.

Comment

I wouldn't call Cotto washed up but I wouldn't call him great either.
                He's always had skills so those will see him through in his declining years but this isn't a prime Cotto we are talking about.

Comment

Maybe not washed up himself, but clearly peaked at lighter weights and had his "comebacks" against gruesomely washed up fighters who belonged in retirement, and clearly cannot beat elite fighters.
                  Last edited by ////; 10-22-2016, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
                    Thats ur opinion not a sure thing, i think he can beat lara and andrade...
                    He couldn't even beat Trout, he definitely isn't going to beat Lara or Andrade. Those guys are way above the level of current Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                    X