Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we see segragation and slavery again in our lifetime?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
    Its sad that in 2018 there are still subjects that we are not allowed to talk about.

If the admins want to lock this thread then go on do it.

But you wont stop the movement this way.

Mark my words in 10-15 years we will see segregation and in 20-25 years we will see slavery again in developed countries
    So are you part of a movement...and if so is this site a venue for that movement?

Comment

Certain people need to know their place.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
        That is still not an excuse because freedom is a basic birthright of a human being.
        Only someone that has committed a heinous crime deserves to have their freedom taken from them. Slavery is worse than death. You think terrorist bombings are bad now. You ain’t seen nothing yet.
        Yeah I agree, until you **** up. You don't need to commit a heinous crime to be sent to prison, you just need to break the law enough times for the judge to get fed up.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Yeah I agree, until you **** up. You don't need to commit a heinous crime to be sent to prison, you just need to break the law enough times for the judge to get fed up.
          I disagree unless it was a crime that cause injury, loss of life, or something else serious we shouldn’t be housing people in jail.
          The reason why prisons are overcrowded and we spend so much on prisons is because we jail people for minor things.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
            I disagree unless it was a crime that cause injury, loss of life, or something else serious we shouldn’t be housing people in jail.
            The reason why prisons are overcrowded and we spend so much on prisons is because we jail people for minor things.
            People don't go to jail for minor things... People get fined and probation for minor things.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              People don't go to jail for minor things... People get fined and probation for minor things.
              People go to jail over marijuana... that is minor and a bull**** reason to go to jail imo. A victimless crime is bull****.

Comment

What the **** is up with all these outrageous openly racist cowards? It is down right disgusting..get them the **** out of here permanently!!!

BostonGuy
                TBear

Comment

not in america, thats for sure. i think weve learned from our mistake.

Comment

Working...
                  X