Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

48 hours till this GGG Myth ends........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This might be better than Floyd beating Pac easily.

Comment

Still split about this one.

I think I'm going with Canelo to do the job decision. But anyway, for the first time in a long time, I'm looking to not bet and just enjoy the fight. I'm too split.

I'd say GGG 40-60 Canelo, and I don't see a KO from either side.

Comment

Have very little interest in this division or any weight above. Just like any weight below 140. So I don't care who wins.

Who is there for whoever wins, anyways? Saunders? Meh.

Comment

Gennady Gennadyevich Golovkin - "Veni, vidi, vici" by 10pm on 9/16/17

Comment

Originally posted by Da Wizard View Post
            Since 2013 we been hearing how this goofy-looking "GGG" character is the baddest man alive, how everyone in boxing is terrified of him, how he's better than Marvin Hagler..... this boy had the most rabid fanbase in boxing history.

It was fun while it lasted.

But all this **** ends in 48 hours. Sat night Canelo is going to make this "God of War" look very, very ordinary.

Lil G fans, eat your last supper. Any last words?
            On this forum I have seen very little talk about Golovkin being better than Hagler. I've seen it mentioned a few times but it's hardly rampant in the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              On this forum I have seen very little talk about Golovkin being better than Hagler. I've seen it mentioned a few times but it's hardly rampant in the forum.
              Plenty of threads made comparing GGG to Hagler and Robinson, saying he's better than prime Froch and that Ward ducked him, calling him the GOAT middleweight and hardest puncher in history. The ******ation was unreal.

Comment

Plenty of threads made comparing GGG to Hagler and Robinson, saying he's better than prime Froch and that Ward ducked him, calling him the GOAT middleweight and hardest puncher in history. The ******ation was unreal.
                so, show us all these threads. bump them. I bet you are talking out of your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                  so, show us all these threads. bump them. I bet you are talking out of your ass.
                  Look them up urself u Triple Bum fan they are there, I don't work for u b1tch.

Comment

So what is plenty?
                    10 percent
                    5 percent
                    1 percent
                    Fighters get compared to past fighters all the time. Its not unusual.

Comment

Working...
                    X