Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Guys Know Anything About Dog Poisoning?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Guys Know Anything About Dog Poisoning?

I'm actually writing a story about an attempted dog poisoning. Don't worry. Even my fictional doggies will be saved. Ha.

I've heard of using antifreeze and I've read that it's very toxic and dogs will often lap it up from when it's leaking from a car. I also read about paint thinner and some medications causing death as well.

Just wondering if any of you ever had a dog that got poisoned or that you thought got poisoned and if you have any idea how it went down. We had a dog a long time ago that was just lying on the patio one morning dead with no explanation and perfectly healthy the day before. I always thought it was poisoning but I couldn't be sure.

Cyanide should work

Comment

Extract from the poison arrow frog.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
        Extract from the poison arrow frog.
        Yeah, when I googled it, something about frogs popped up. Thanks, man!

Comment

People was leaving food with poison in around my local park for dogs to eat up on their walks. Some people are f***** up.

Comment

Couple dogs I think we're poisoned bled from nose and mouth. One of them was mine. Not sure what happened. He was a chow chow and ran all over the place so I figured may have pissed off someone or scared them and they poisoned him. Had to put him down...

Comment

Some low life’s get off on hurting dogs. People like that, can’t be trusted around children.

Comment

Not really poisoning, but I've heard of people putting pieces of broken glass into meat. Small enough so that it doesn't cut their mouths, but they swallow it and it rips up their insides.

And yea, definitely heard of people doing some kind of poison (I think rat poison) in food that they leave at parks. That happened to a friend of mine in Vietnam.

Comment

Chocolate can be toxic to dogs, enough it can kill them.

Comment

the good'ol antifreeze lol. i've also heard the same. never really witness it though.

Comment

Working...
                    X