No announcement yet.

Suspected mob boss killer writes ‘MAGA Forever,’ QAnon symbol on his hand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Frank Cali was apparently a non violent boss who ran the family like a corporation. Dude was in wall street and pump-n-dump schemes lol.

This was no random killing and i doubt the commision santioned this hit. It makes too much noise and families dont want that type of attention with the feds putting them on radar and sht.
    The only real Mob left is the Nuestra Familia and the EME

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
      The only real Mob left is the Nuestra Familia and the EME
      Netas is another one.

Comment

This is where I draw the line, not my mob bosses

IMPEACH!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          This is where I draw the line, not my mob bosses

IMPEACH!!!!!
          Destabilizing the Italian Mafia is not good. That can lead to power grabs, which can lead to wars, which can lead to dead people and new, perhaps even violent, organizations.

Fact of the matter is that it's not going anywhere, so why mess with the hierarchy? If they're non-violent, then that's at least safer than what it was.

What I wanna know is which clown dropped the "crumbs" leading this guy to think it was a good idea to bust a cap in an Italian Don?

Anytime someone says something ridiculously conspiracy-theorist, I myself sarcastically say "Collect the crumbs....Q" on here. It's an obvious joke. But there are actual crazy people out there that actually believe that crap on those other alt-right forums? Man, the Russians got us wrapped around their pinky.
          Last edited by todisday; 03-19-2019, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            Damn Trump is now responsible for mafia hits, how many hours does this guy find in a day
            ... (while JFK never was...)

Comment

Frank Cali was apparently a non violent boss who ran the family like a corporation. Dude was in wall street and pump-n-dump schemes lol.

This was no random killing and i doubt the commision santioned this hit. It makes too much noise and families dont want that type of attention with the feds putting them on radar and sht.
              Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              If you look at boss hits, they are all planned and thought out. I can't believe the mob would hire this dummy who literally gave clue after clue every step of the way and totally looks like he would squeal.

Maybe he was paid, but I highly doubt it was the Gambino s.

I'd expect this from a gangbanger in Chicago, not the Gambinos.
              All this maga nonsense on his hand is a way to steer away attention from the puppet masters. Wtf does Frank Cali have anything to do with this maga bullsht.
              Maybe, Frank Cali was a liberal.

Comment

I would love to read the profiles fbi comes up for these guys lmfao.

I find it fascinating how people can be normal (what we deem normal for the most part) in almost every aspect except for one lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
                  What in the world? I knew this QAnon stuff would lead to a mess sooner or later.

MAGA is the new Death Eater symbol, from like freakin' Harry Potter, man.

When I first saw those movies, I thought it was a surprising concept; I had no idea how much those movies would mirror reality in time.

It feels like I'm stuck in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Specifically the part where they're like "The Ministry has fallen."

Friggin' Death Eaters, man
                  Yeah man those poor mob bosses pimping out girls dindu nuffin.

Comment

yeah he's gonna be someone biiatch in there lol.. writing on his hands like a little kid lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                      Oh they sure got him now!

hahahahahahhahahahahha

/thread

Comment

Working...
                      X