• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra support wrapping

Does anyone use a inner glove under their boxing wraps for extra support

Originally posted by welsh_rarebit View Post
    Does anyone use a inner glove under their boxing wraps for extra support
    Just remember to space your fingers out when wrapping so your knuckles don't get injured. Wrapping with your fingers close together causes knuckle injuries. For this reason I have recently been placing cotton wool pads underneath my wraps.

There are those boxing gel inner wraps which can increase hand protection but might cause discomfort with gloves on. Find out what is the most comfortable for you.

Comment

Originally posted by DugzBoxing View Post
      Just remember to space your fingers out when wrapping so your knuckles don't get injured. Wrapping with your fingers close together causes knuckle injuries. For this reason I have recently been placing cotton wool pads underneath my wraps.

There are those boxing gel inner wraps which can increase hand protection but might cause discomfort with gloves on. Find out what is the most comfortable for you.
      ^^^^^^^^this!

Comment

I don't use an inner glove but I use use double wraps (inner one is usually the elastic gauze-like wrap) and also Winning gels. If I don't do all that, my knuckles just can't stand heavy bag sessions.

Comment

I'm thinking of getting a pair of 5m wraps, knuckle guard or both. I cant seem to get enough protection on the wrists and knuckles with the 4.5m

Comment

One of my knuckles is bruised and my friend told me to wrap kitchen sponges on my knuckles, surprisingly for me it worked

Comment

Working...
            X