Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vasyl Lomachenko is a huge hypejob

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vasectomy H0mochenko ain't bout that life mane, he shook!

Comment

I lol'ed. Thanks OP

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
        He might be unerrated with how he destoryed top competition.

Non of your point are really valid. Most people though Rigo would smoke him, it was a fair fight.

Loma stopped gary russel when he was supposed to be the next big thing. Linares was "too big"
        you just jealous
        Gary Russell Jr was never the next best thing and lomo didn’t stop him either

Comment

You know these dorks who make threads like this remind Of Alexdria Ocasio Cortez with the Democrat Utopia Green Plan

Comment

Originally posted by Mrsantiago View Post
            Gary Russell Jr was never the next best thing and lomo didn’t stop him either
            He absolutely was. Loma stopped that hype train in it's tracks!! I don't think loma lost a round.

Gary was top 10 pfp when loma took his sole.

You ok?

Comment

Oh you mad mad.

Freal, though. Who’s your p4p#1?

Comment

as much as this was a troll thread , rigo was 4/1 in the uk against loma he was a 40 (50 ? ) year old cuban whod been dropped twice by a japanese bw a year earlier and clearly seen better days , linares has been kod multiple times and was made to look good feasting on brit b level fighters (mitchell crolla x2 campbell) salido beat him, but i think that pressure style with power will beat loma everytime , espescially further up in weight , salido was 130 , although hes to big shawn porter if he could make 140 would be a style to give loma hell , and i really dont rate porter lol

Comment

It's not an alt. I'm usually a regular at bf24 but I'm sick of those humorless children. I'll be posting here from now on put me on ignore or not but im not an alt

Comment

crazy talk , lomo is my p4p no1 with crawford close watched boxing for 40 years and lomo is out of this world skill wise never seen anyone move and throw from angles he does and his amateur pedigree and record is astounding.
                    eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

You should change your user name to Jackass and quit this forum to make it better. Everybody but a stupid fool who knows nothing about boxing knows Loma is a great boxer and a top pound for pound boxer.
                      eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X