Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think this is going to be the absolute best Adrien Broner we have ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think this is going to be the absolute best Adrien Broner we have ever seen

Based on everything i've seen, including the weigh in, I have never seen Broner this motivated, I have never seen Broner want a win as bad, and this is the best shape I have ever seen him in.

This is an absolutely dangerous fight for Pacquiao at this point in his career.

He's going up against a talented, physically gifted, hungry experienced fighter in his absolute peak physical prime.

Broner knows what A win over Pacquiao means. It means everything he's ever wanted.. This is his one and only shot to be the king.. to be like Floyd. If he fails, his career is ****ed. He won't be about billions, he'll be about begging. If he wins, that opens all the doors.

Broner is a bad style matchup for Pacquiao because Broner lives off of counterpunching... Pacquaio will be giving him a lot of looks, and if he makes a mistake, Broner has the power and the ability to make it hurt. Possibly stop Pacquiao.

Pacquiao can say age doesn't matter all he wants, but if this comes down to the wire, and Broner makes it a war, he might not survive.

Broner has zero chance in this fight. Zero

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Broner has zero chance in this fight. Zero
      I'm sorry but if you say that you don't know shlt about boxing lol

If Broner had zero chance, Floyd wouldn't have made this fight.

Floyd made this fight because he knows what it means for broner and he knows Broner can pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        I'm sorry but if you say that you don't know shlt about boxing lol

If Broner had zero chance, Floyd wouldn't have made this fight.

Floyd made this fight because he knows what it means for broner and he knows Broner can pull it off.
        I want pacquiao to win but i have a feeling broner will pull it off.I think he catches pac with a clean left hook counter.Everyone is worried about his right hand,but sleeping on his left hook.

Comment

Broner a talented fighter hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Broner will win no more than 2 rounds out of 12

He'll be lucky if he doesn't get knocked out. If you call that a chance, cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
              Broner a talented fighter hahahahahahahahaha
              Broner is super talented he just isn’t dedicated

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
                I want pacquiao to win but i have a feeling broner will pull it off.I think he catches pac with a clean left hook counter.Everyone is worried about his right hand,but sleeping on his left hook.
                Pacquiao always eats strong counter shots, even in the fights he wins because he's so offensively active.

Broner is a counterpuncher by style and he's got speed and power. Pacquiao will get countered, that's a certainty.

How hard, and how much Broner follows up is the question.

The people saying broner has no shot don't know a damn thing about boxing.

This is a good ****ing fight. The stakes for broner and the fact that Pacquiao is 40, makes it damn near even.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  Broner will win no more than 2 rounds out of 12

He'll be lucky if he doesn't get knocked out. If you call that a chance, cool.
                  You don't know what the **** you're talking about lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    Broner is super talented he just isn’t dedicated
                    Hahahahahahahahaha

He is a fu.ckinh normal fighter

He is not talented

His footwork is sh.it

His defense is SH.it

Comment

Working...
                    X