Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant Drops, Decisions Jose Uzcategui To Win IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theface07 View Post
    True and it may backfire. Plant has bulked up and worked more on power than in previous camps because he knows his footwork and head movement will not be enough on their own to keep Uzcategui back. He's been working on a ramrod jab to keep Uzcategui honest. It should be interesting to see if it works.
    It did! I was impressed with Caleb's jab. It definitely gave Uzcat pause for thought as he tried to close.

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
    I believe that Plant is defensively blessed therefore he can avoid a lot of the onslaught coming from Uzi. I also wonder how much Uzi has left in the tank. He’s a mid range guy that stays in the pocket and is willing to take 2 to give one. Sometimes those types of fighters can go flat overnight. Hopefully we get a good show tonight!
    I thought it was a great show. Plant made Uzcat look a very ordinairy fighter at times with his capacity to slip and duck punches that looked as if they'd have taken his head off if they landed true.

Uzcat did appear flat, very interesting if thats related to fight prep or something longer term...

Comment

• Originally posted by Holler View Post
      It did! I was impressed with Caleb's jab. It definitely gave Uzcat pause for thought as he tried to close.

I thought it was a great show. Plant made Uzcat look a very ordinairy fighter at times with his capacity to slip and duck punches that looked as if they'd have taken his head off if they landed true.

Uzcat did appear flat, very interesting if thats related to fight prep or something longer term...
      Funny thing is that they both came in so light. It’s. It like the weight cut could’ve hurt Uzi. Maybe he just had an off night.. or maybe Sweet hands is the real deal

Comment

Working...
      X