Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum hints that Loma vs Mikey fight is in discussion after Loma fights pedraza!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Arum hints that Loma vs Mikey fight is in discussion after Loma fights pedraza!

Bob arum saying in this video that he has talked with Robert Garcia about the Loma vs Mikey fight to happen after Lomachenko fights pedraza. This would make the Loma vs Mikey fight for undisputed! Also said the spence vs Mikey fight is probably not happening
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=buIdoif_WKw

So do you still think Bob Arum is keeping his fighters away from threats ?

Just give me one or the other, Mikey vs Loma or Mikey vs Spence. I'm happy either way.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
      Just give me one or the other, Mikey vs Loma or Mikey vs Spence. I'm happy either way.
      I’d easily rather see Mikey vs. Lomachenko. The Spence fight is almost an automatic loss & just a big payday fight for him. But why take an almost automatic L when he has a good chance to beat another top fighter in Loma if that fight is available to him?

Comment

Good. I just hope Mikey doesn't duck!

Comment

Utterly shocked Spence-Garcia isn't happening. Sarcasm. Typical of Mikey.

I hope Loma-Mikey happens but won't hold my breath. Mikey will just make any semi-threatening fight too difficult to make and keep calling out others with no intentions of fighting them. In an ideal world though - Pedraza for the WBO in December, Mikey for all the marbles in March then a Pacquaio PPV in summer for Loma is a good run. He probably wouldn't get much credit from certain fans but fair Boxing fans would give props.

Comment

Thanks for the link. Looking forward to Garcia-Lomachenko and Spence-Crawford unification fights in 2019...

Comment

Working...
            X