Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breazeale Expects To Land "The Big Shot" on Wilder's Chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Breazeale Expects To Land "The Big Shot" on Wilder's Chin

Deontay Wilder will defend his WBC heavyweight crown against Dominic Breazeale in May following the collapse of his proposed rematch with Tyson Fury, it was confirmed on Tuesday. Unbeaten heavyweight champion Wilder will face Breazeale on May 18 at New York's Barclays Center after being ordered to make the defence by the WBC earlier this month.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Breazeale looked scared ****less and his best comeback to what wilder was saying was to call him a chump..

Comment

You can really tell when a grudge match is fake. The fight bought to you over the grudge because some dudes brother got shoved in a hotel lobby. Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by SkiPete View Post
        You can really tell when a grudge match is fake. The fight bought to you over the grudge because some dudes brother got shoved in a hotel lobby. Meh.
        Are they still quarrelling over that? What a bunch of vaginas.

Comment

Should be a decent scrap for as long as it lasts.

Comment

Wilder is rumored to fight Klitschko next after Brezeale smh!! WTF SMH LOL

Comment

Hopefully Breaz makes this competitive

Comment

Imagine Wilder gets KOed by Breazeale for peanuts on free TV instead of signing a $100 Mio deal with DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                  Breazeale looked scared ****less and his best comeback to what wilder was saying was to call him a chump..
                  Best comeback would have been, "At least I fought Anthony Joshua"

Comment

I think Brezeale needs to work on that defense. Last fight I saw he took a lot of shots before getting the stoppage. Don't think he will have that luxury against Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                    X