Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Garcia Could've Caught Me Off Guard If Not So Arrogant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
    How do you pick on a guy who called you out!!
    Mikey got his wish and some more with icing on the cake!!
    True to form, Mikey's groupies have developed amnesia.
    not a mikey fan you bozo. spence needs stop acting like him beating mikey is a big deal because it's not. he was supposed to win. the fight is over call out the top guys now like crawford thurman porter. I been making jokes on mikey for not even trying. I said the fight would be a waste of time and I was proven right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      The hate for Spence is so ridiculous! I didn't see all this hate when Loma beat Rigo? Now they want Spence to turn down a Pacquiao Payday? Seriously, who does that, other than Loma? I don't want that fight but if Manny wants that work, then Spence has to go give it to him!
      Yo its always the same anti black brigade that hate on certain fighters accomplishments no matter what they do. and if they give a black fighter props its because he is tied to a white promoter or something. There are a lot of them on here and imm gonna get at them every chance I get!

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        Hard to stop a guy who is covering up, running, and not throwing punches. Fighters usually get hurt when they are caught in the middle of attacking like Benavidez getting hurt from Crawford's uppercut while trying to throw his own. Benavidez had heart and didn't just show up to collect a check though.
        Exactly.. Dude was all inspirational TALK and took no chances whatsoever at his so called claim to achieving “greatness.” From here on out, he’s gonna act like he was in the fight while claiming Spence knew it. Nothing could be further from the truth. I’m really surprised at his blatant running after all those interviews.

Comment

So it's not arrogant when a black fighter says the things that Mickey said?

Comment

Originally posted by topo5358 View Post
            As a career-long Roberto Duran fan, I initially was in Garcia's corner but the arrogance Spence speaks of came through loud and clear to me also and I began to go for Spence. His humility and ability drew me in. Humility seems such a rare commodity in the world today. Humility is an asset in the learning arena. Basically, if in your own mind you already know everything, your drive to learn more is hampered. You can pick up useful things from almost anyone, even if, on the whole, they are not on your level. I'll bet even in domination Spence learned from Garcia in that fight. And I'll bet he's got the humility to admit it if asked.
            EXACTLY THIS. Even with all this humility you speak of you will see the hate that will be directed towards him from certain posters. He is not arrogant, ****y, and annoying like Mayweather, Broner, and Wilder but you will see he will still get the hate and thats because he has 1 thing in common with those other fighters I just named smh

Comment

Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
              EXACTLY THIS. Even with all this humility you speak of you will see the hate that will be directed towards him from certain posters. He is not arrogant, ****y, and annoying like Mayweather, Broner, and Wilder but you will see he will still get the hate and thats because he has 1 thing in common with those other fighters I just named smh
              what's that one thing in common?

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
                what's that one thing in common?
                You're an idiot. Thats the one thing in common...

Comment

Freakin Mikey was way over his head here, acting like his s h * t didn't stink.

Mikey should of entered the WBSS tourney at 140 and the winner gets the passing of the torch fight with Pacman. Oh well on to the next one.

Comment

Garcia was your first real fight and you call Pac out after. Now that's arrogant and ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
                      Garcia was your first real fight and you call Pac out after. Now that's arrogant and ignorant.
                      Why, Pac is better than Garcia and would beat the **** out of Garcia as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X