No announcement yet.

You single guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You single guys

What do you eat for dinner. Do you cook or eat out?

[QUOTE=FinitoxDinamita;19597539]What do you eat for dinner. Do you cook or eat out?

I eat every single meal out. Yes it costs more but not THAT much more. It absolutely tastes better than when I cook AND no clean up. I have zero doubts that is the best option for me and have never for a second regretted it. Another benefit is when you cook for yourself it’s hard to simply make just a meal it’s always oversized and me being me I will eat it, all of it. With eating out I get what I get and once it’s gone no further temptation to gorge myself.

Comment

I don't even know why I have a kitchen, much less a fridge.

Comment

Eat out all three meals daily. It's expensive but I don't have to do the dishes.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          I don't even know why I have a kitchen, much less a fridge.
          ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
            ^^^^^^^^^^
            I'm tempted to toss those appliances and extend the cave.

Comment

[QUOTE=phishfan;19597609]
              Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              What do you eat for dinner. Do you cook or eat out?

I eat every single meal out. Yes it costs more but not THAT much more. It absolutely tastes better than when I cook AND no clean up. I have zero doubts that is the best option for me and have never for a second regretted it. Another benefit is when you cook for yourself it’s hard to simply make just a meal it’s always oversized and me being me I will eat it, all of it. With eating out I get what I get and once it’s gone no further temptation to gorge myself.
              Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
              Eat out all three meals daily. It's expensive but I don't have to do the dishes.

Comment

I basically live off of pb&j sandwiches. Oh, and Belvita *******s.

*Lol, the word crackers is censored now?

Comment

I would eat out more often but I prefer to know where my food comes from and there aren't many healthy options out there if at all. I can make burgers infintely better than Mcdonalds, I can make sandwhiches infinitely better than Subway - the only thing I can't do myself is fried chicken - cbf geting the herbs and spices correct and buying a pressure cooker. Plus, I found a place that does the best fried chicken in a small town and it chits all over that greasy junk they sell at KFC.

Sausages with onions and mushrooms, ketchup and mustard beats most anything you can buy that isn't from a proper restaurant. Rice and tuna with tangy jalapenos, eggs on toast.... (I'm not fussy as long as it's healthy).
                  Last edited by 'b'; 03-18-2019, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                    I basically live off of pb&j sandwiches. Oh, and Belvita *******s.

*Lol, the word crackers is censored now?

putting that in my sig

Comment

Working...
                    X