No announcement yet.

B morph’s Wanted Ad: In Need Of A Cuddle Buddy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b morph View Post
    J girls be shy. I keep on forgetting to email her again.
    They are shy, until you get them to the ground & pound location, then, tell ride and bounce loads of the nectar outta you. I’m trying to get pics and video from my old iPhones together, then share them.

There’s even a picture for pb32 and butt boy buddy, the Magic Man, Abracadabra!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      India is ext month, if nog comes up. Eupif you are noton my ailing list. I’ll send you pics and other interesting stuff, get my email address from Morph.

Peace, it’s good to be back, but I do miss the driving and the cost of good Mexican food.
      Are you like a world traveler or something? Or is this for work? Sexy girl from my gyms always traveling because she’s a high ranking marketer, so not only does she travel all the time for work, but she gets those frequent flyer miles and makes that cash so she can go on expensive vacations.

Comment

I dont even like cuddling. After I come I just want to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Good luck. Let us know how it goes, I really got a new bottle of lotion.
          Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          This is pretty brilliant. I'm way too fidgety to cuddle (that's the excuse I give my girl anyway).

Let us know how it goes. I can't imagine it being anything other that painfully fking awkward but if nothing else, I'm sure you'll have a good story for us. That's gotta be worth $80.
          Today’s the big day fellas! I’m super excited and nervous. It’s been so long since I’ve been held by anyone, let alone an actual, REAL woman. I hope I don’t get overly excited and start shaking or getting a major boner when she touches me. And I really hope I don’t fart, so I’m not going to eat anything today.

She texted me her address. I’m gonna be in a the presence of a woman. In her apartment. And she’s going to be holding me for an hour. It’s going to feel so good! Definitely masturbating once this is over.

Comment

Are you like a world traveler or something? Or is this for work? Sexy girl from my gyms always traveling because she’s a high ranking marketer, so not only does she travel all the time for work, but she gets those frequent flyer miles and makes that cash so she can go on expensive vacations.
            A few buddies are trying to establish a new line of Ayurveda products in India. One of our partners is a rich lawyer, and Hs fa,ily has a big distribution network.

I used to travel a lot for Bank of America APAC, so I did rack up a lot of miles working for them. Now, I’m employed by me, with lots of ways to fail.

I think I’ll be alright, but it’s risky. Let’s see how this plays out?

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
              I dont even like cuddling. After I come I just want to leave.
              I used to be like that, get up after shooting a load or two, wash my dong in her sink, and piss in the sink too, towel off using her good clean towels, and make an excuse to exit the crime scene.

The good old days.

Comment

I’m totally gonna book a session with this.

Cuddling is a thing that you can book. Imma get me a nice fat one for warmth. Gonna be the worst $80 I ever spent.

Fu#k it. I’m in need of some extra employment. Imma be a professional cuddler. It’s a step in the right direction to getting laid.
                No interest in cuddling but i'd love to meet up somewhere and fight you

Comment

Today’s the big day fellas! I’m super excited and nervous. It’s been so long since I’ve been held by anyone, let alone an actual, REAL woman. I hope I don’t get overly excited and start shaking or getting a major boner when she touches me. And I really hope I don’t fart, so I’m not going to eat anything today.

She texted me her address. I’m gonna be in a the presence of a woman. In her apartment. And she’s going to be holding me for an hour. It’s going to feel so good! Definitely masturbating once this is over.
                  Soooo... How did it go?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    A few buddies are trying to establish a new line of Ayurveda products in India. One of our partners is a rich lawyer, and Hs fa,ily has a big distribution network.

I used to travel a lot for Bank of America APAC, so I did rack up a lot of miles working for them. Now, I’m employed by me, with lots of ways to fail.

I think I’ll be alright, but it’s risky. Let’s see how this plays out?
                    Dude. No joke. I’m a security guard and one of our contracts is with BOA. So I stand in front of a BOA and act like I’m working.

Comment

BoxingFan85

Willy Wanker

Redd Foxx

Beercules

I mentioned you guys because you were either interested, or because I think that you would find this hilarious.

Okay. So I pull up to her riverside townhome and I quickly realize this chick is rich. I’m greeted at the door by a woman who looks significantly older than her pictures online suggests. Off to a great start already. While she looks about 10 or 15 years older than her online self, she’s still by no means unattractive. She was definitely Milf material. Still very fit and shapely. Maybe a little bit of sagging in the ass and t*ts, with some wrinkles around her face, but nothing overly distracting. I’m down with it.

She super nice and takes my coat and offers me water and I take a leak in her bathroom. Afterwards, she led me downstairs to her “cuddle room,” which was a cozy and comfy finished basement with a huge cuddle couch, lit candles, and a humidifier with essential oils. I’m very nervous and I tell her that I’ve never done anything like this before, but she’s very understanding. She had that stupid spa music playing on her pandora and I immediately tell her to change it. I picked something classic rock and Guns N‘ Roses starts playing. We in business now.

We get started with a nice, long, hug. She explained to me that cuddling is very broad and can be almost anything that involves 2 people from dancing, to playing games, to anything. I’m slow to begin, because I don’t know how to cuddle. She showed me a book of cuddle positions with illustrations. Some of the ***** look super weird and included group cuddles. Some weird ***** included a blanket cuddle where one person lays on top of the other. How would that be comfortable? One was a 68 position. I guess it was a non sexual 69? I don’t fu#kin know, this was by far the weirdest $80 I’ve ever spent in my life.

I just asked her for what’s most common, so we started with a face to face type of laying position with our legs interlocked and her head nuzzled into my shoulder. She told me that anything is fair game to touch, as long as I don’t touch her breasts or anywhere that can be covered by underwear. She placed her hand on my chest and started gently rubbing it. I placed my hand around her side and I played with her hair a little bit. It feels good and I’m starting to become more relaxed. I go from flaccid to chub pretty quick. Ahh who am I kidding? I had a chub going the second I sat down on this giant cuddle couch!

We start talking about how she came across this line of work and how I haven’t been feeling like myself and just needed some cuddling. At one point, I think we held hands, I know you’re wondering so to answer your question, yes, it was magical. She explains how it is a basic need for all mammals. I got uncomfortable because of my neck, so we switched positions. We gave spooning a try, I’m the little spoon. She’s behind me and wraps her arm around me. This wasn’t too good, so before long, I asked her to change positions. I requested a face to face position. She ran her fingers through my hair and ran her fingers up and down my arm. It felt really good and I can feel my chub growing in intensity. My c0ck was screaming for me to go to phase 2. Then she asked if it was okay to kiss my forehead. In my mind I said, “please take my virginity mommy,” but out loud I said, “sure.” Like the bi#ch that I am. She gave me a nice kiss on my forehead and now I want her to stick her thumb up my butt. At one point I try to wrap my arm around her body, and I think I strayed a little to far towards her sacred ass, because she immediately guided my hand upwards. I settle for my arm wrapped around her body. Rats. Almost had a grab of that milf ass!

My neck started hurting again and I request a position change. There’s now 10 min left in our hour long session. She asks if I want to be big spoon so I get the full spooning experience. So now she’s in front and I’m in back. I brought my hand to around her side and to her other arm and I stroke it ever so gently. She reaches back and grabs my c0ck. Just kidding, she grabbed my leg. Not the third one. The real one. I dig my head into the back of her next and talk about how the last girl I had a crush on broke my heart as time ran out.

I thanked her for her time and paid her $80, plus a $20 tip, because I only had $20 bills and a $5, and I felt $5 would be too cheap. She thanked my for my generosity and time and kissed me again on my forehead. She walked me out and have me 2 very very big and long hugs and I was off to be with myself and my blue balls.

All jokes aside, this felt extremely good and therapeutic and was probably the best $80 I’ve ever spent and I will probably come back. I don’t think I’ve ever connected or cuddled with a girl like that before. I think the last time I cuddled was back in college. Well, really, the last time I cuddled was at the local strip joint, but I don’t think that counts. I would love to give this woman more of my money.
                      Last edited by b Murphington; 03-17-2019, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X