No announcement yet.

Sources: Wilder rejects 100 million DAZN offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Fuck that! If you are too afraid of putting your ass, career, health, legacy and life on the line then get the fuck out the ring Goddamn it because obviously you don't belong there. Find yourself another fucking job or occupation where you won't have to take on as many risks there! You got to be a soldier to step between that squared circle. Shit!
    Fury clearly beat Wilder so he obviously belongs there more than Wilder does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
      And this is why I called you a fanboy.
      So what does that make you? I will tell you what it makes you. It makes you a very bitter and jealous hater because you want to see Deontay Wilder fail as you are obviously envious of his success.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        I’m impressed that people can still defend Wilder after being exposed so badly. It’s the biggest duck job of the last 50 years at least.

That’s loyalty. I wonder if he’ll still have fans this loyal if he loses again but can’t be saved by the judges next time?
        The only people, who can defend him for this shit, and blame everyone else, apart from ask questions of Wilder and his teams intentions are his paramour.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOOTALLCLOWNS View Post
          al gaymon fanboy alert!!!
          We will see next week if these reports are true or not.

Comment

I’m impressed that people can still defend Wilder after being exposed so badly. It’s the biggest duck job of the last 50 years at least.

That’s loyalty. I wonder if he’ll still have fans this loyal if he loses again but can’t be saved by the judges next time?
            it's only because he's a gaymon fighter. pbc pr team will try and come to the rescue! if he left for good and signed with dazn or espn they would hate him and call him a bum!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              The only people, who can defend him for this shit, and blame everyone else, apart from ask questions of Wilder and his teams intentions are his paramour.
              Exactly. Absolutely crazy to defend such ducking. They made their mind up from day one when he starting this “They ducking me” campaign and whatever is done or said is twisted so that he’s getting ducked. Funny how boxing fans do that. Fans always think their guy is being avoided and the guys they hate are duckers.

$100m is the worst duck of the last 50 years (or more) without anything coming close.

Wilder never wanted the fight. I thought both sides were playing the game but at this point it’s obvious Wilder never wanted it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOOTALLCLOWNS View Post
                it's only because he's a gaymon fighter. pbc pr team will try and come to the rescue! if he left for good and signed with dazn or espn they would hate him and call him a bum!
                That’s true. He’d go from potential GOAT, inventor of boxing and savior to mankind to a bum in no time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Fury clearly beat Wilder so he obviously belongs there more than Wilder does.
                  I must admit that I was very impressed with Fury's overall performance as one of the official judges scored it 7-5 Fury, while the other scored it 7-5 Wilder and the other scored 8-4 Fury.

I don't know what fight you English fanboys were watching because all the officials scored the fight with in a single round of each other. The fight was very close and could have gone either way. No, it was not a blowout or a robbery

The British judge who scored it a Draw 113 -113 felt that Fury didn't do enough, want it enough or wasn't hungry enough to give him that fight. Which was why he scored it the way he did.

He showboated too much, stuck out his tongue too much and put both of his gloves behind his back too much in order to win that fight. He just wasn't busy enough. You have to throw punches in order to win a World heavyweight championship bout.

However, be that as it may. He now has a blemish on his otherwise spotless record a draw; For just simply being an asshole inside the ring.

Comment

Exactly. Absolutely crazy to defend such ducking. They made their mind up from day one when he starting this “They ducking me” campaign and whatever is done or said is twisted so that he’s getting ducked. Funny how boxing fans do that. Fans always think their guy is being avoided and the guys they hate are duckers.

$100m is the worst duck of the last 50 years (or more) without anything coming close.

Wilder never wanted the fight. I thought both sides were playing the game but at this point it’s obvious Wilder never wanted it.
                    Yeah when you cannot even take time out to actually think, like why would you turn down 100m for three fights? I mean maybe showtime/Fox/Haymon are going to match that deal (Very unlikely). But at least ask questions, but these guys are lock and loaded, ready for the spin.

They put the spin in everything, some of them even started saying maybe it’s because “Joshua’s name isn’t in those theee fights” lol.... Yeah like they would give you 100m to fight nobodies, and even if they are dumb enough to do so, then take it and do your three fights and take their 100m.

For a guy that isn’t even worth 5m on his own it’s a shame. His only bargaining chip is that belt, and coming out of that WBC/Showtime/Haymon protection program would leave him expose to the real world. So am not surprised about the reports of him turning down the money.

Without that belt he would literally be Luis Ortiz. But he is lucky that his passport is blue.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      Damage control at its best with you ALL the time.

Your a mod now stop posting FAKE news idiot!

CANT you read on the other threads which CLEARLY have Finkel reporting that 100 million in ball park numbers for THREE fights ? Finkel himself said the 100 million was right and correct .

Wilder is worth 7 million tops.

You have the brain of a pea ,Wilder is being offered ridiculously amount of money and your rambling on like the Wilder fan you are about why is he being offered that much to make the fight only bc he rejected it ,which once AGAIN shows hes ducking a guaranteed Joshua fight, what a fool you really are .
                      did you learn how to throw a proper hook yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X