Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Reaches Agreement To Pay Off $1 Million Jewelry Debt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shawn4943 View Post
    Haha. Who in the **** is endorsing Adrian Broner? The hood?
    Tha streets, fo sho.

Pro boxing can't give Almost Bumlevel what tha streets can.

Comment

He's steering down Holyfield Hwy and will be fighting as long as him, if he keeps this up.

1. Multiple court cases and settlements
      2. A thousand kids
      3. Bad investments (this jewelry case)
      4. Other bad investments that we may not know of

All a recipe for disaster. I swear I wanna be wrong about this, but it's a tale as old as time.

Comment

He'll be sleeping on a friend's couch in a few years... blabbering on and on about how great he is, picking a fight with that friend, getting shot or stun-gunned down by the cops for it when he refuses to leave, spend time in prison... rinse and repeat. This clown has loser written all over that dopey smug mug of his.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Stay losing, AB.

How are you going to spend half as much on jewelry as what you got paid for fighting Pacquiao? And for what? Just so you can flash some bling? Jewelry is essentially a useless item.

Poor life decisions like this will come back to haunt him some day I'm sure.
          leave him alone he just wants to be like his idiotic idol gayweather jr and spend millions on useless trinkets LOL.

Comment

Working...
          X