Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk, Povetkin To Take Interim Fights In Lieu of Direct Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I no longer have any interest in attending.

Comment

I like Hunter/Povetkin and Usyk/Takam. Not bad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Povetkin was supposed to be interim fight for Usyk but Povetkin needs interim fight before Usyk I am expecting Hunter to request interim fight before Povetkin
        Surely his opponent will need an interim fight too?

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
          I like Hunter/Povetkin and Usyk/Takam. Not bad at all.
          Me too. I don't understand the complaints.

Comment

Usyk should fight a taller guy to get ready vs AJ. Say, like David Price or Browne.

Comment

But why Chicago? Is there a lot of Russians and Ukrainians there?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                But why Chicago? Is there a lot of Russians and Ukrainians there?
                Yes there a lot Of Russians Ukrainians there. Just thought they would do a more marquee spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Well f#ck. I'd have assumed Usyk's side wanted more time. Or DAZN was milking this situation a lil more.

This could backfire hugely on Povetkin. Guy is too old for warmup fights. Never a fan of this sorta sh^t for older cats when any fight could be your last.
                  This is my issue, man. Hunter is a very live dog here to my mind. If he uses his feet to stay outta the way of Sasha's hook early I could easily see him dominating in the second half... would not be at all surprised at the upset. Hunter's a good and improving fighter and whilst I know HWs can fight later Sasha's still damn near 40 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                    This is my issue, man. Hunter is a very live dog here to my mind. If he uses his feet to stay outta the way of Sasha's hook early I could easily see him dominating in the second half... would not be at all surprised at the upset. Hunter's a good and improving fighter and whilst I know HWs can fight later Sasha's still damn near 40 years old.
                    Yep - big issue here is Hunter probably beats Povetkin! Mistake on his part to lose a bigger purse fighting Usyk.

Comment

Takam is coming like Chisora being fed to guys with bigger hopes

Comment

Working...
                      X