Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That moment you find out your ex has a new BF.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    And you've never been in a real relationship with someone you needed more than life.

You've never known what loneliness feels like, and to find someone who for the first time in your entire life made you feel like you weren't a shadow, because they actually saw you. They actually felt you. The real you.

You've never known what it's like to stare at God, and know the exact reason you were put on this earth. To find something so immeasurably precious that you would trade eternity for a second with it, because you know, that every second you lived without it would not be able to compare, that it's all downhill from that moment you held it in your hands.

You must be a kid.
    Right on the head. I wish I wasn't a sucker for love.

Comment

I was just a kid when I posted in this thread, but that girl i was talking about killed me lol...

I had never known pain like that before or since, I had never known darkness so deep than when she left me and replaced me. I was choking on despair, thicker than if I was choking on blood.

I got over it though. I'm still ****ing standing, and stronger than I ever did.

There were times where I never thought I could survive.. that the pain would swallow me and destroy me. It amazes me even now that I got over her.

Comment

I dedicate this song to this thread

Last edited by Outworn; 02-04-2019, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Stay strong brahs, cry if you have too. Let her slide, plenty of bishes out there in the sea.

Best way to move on is to remove her from your personal Facebook so you don't have to view her page or see what she's up to and such.

Comment

And you've never been in a real relationship with someone you needed more than life.

You've never known what loneliness feels like, and to find someone who for the first time in your entire life made you feel like you weren't a shadow, because they actually saw you. They actually felt you. The real you.

You've never known what it's like to stare at God, and know the exact reason you were put on this earth. To find something so immeasurably precious that you would trade eternity for a second with it, because you know, that every second you lived without it would not be able to compare, that it's all downhill from that moment you held it in your hands.

You must be a kid.
            seeing how the ***** wasn't loyal I would say its you has never been in a real relationship. lol. please tell me you aint serious bro.

Comment

I was just a kid when I posted in this thread, but that girl i was talking about killed me lol...

I had never known pain like that before or since, I had never known darkness so deep than when she left me and replaced me. I was choking on despair, thicker than if I was choking on blood.

There were times where I never thought I could survive.. that the pain would swallow me and destroy me. It amazes me even now that I got over her.
              Bro u got a future in poetry lol. Deep ass ****.

Comment

i smell tears

san mig pa more pre...

Comment

This all sounds like the kinda shyt y'all were supposed to go thru in middle school with your first GF. I mean really?, grown azz mothafockas whimpering over females that probably don't even think about your assez a minute after they dump you.

Whenever you have the moronic inclination to mope and wallow in the self pity that is mourning a relationship, just think of this:

LIFE IS PRECIOUS AND CAN BE WAY TOO SHORT, EVERY DAY, HOUR, SECOND, THAT YOU SPEND CRYING OVER A BREAKUP IS PRECIOUS LIFE THAT SHE IS STILL TAKING FROM YOU. STOP LETTING HER STEAL YOUR LIFE FROM YOU, ESPECIALLY AFTER IT'S OVER.

24-48hrs to get over the initial shock, a week to a month to get it out of the back of your head, and move the fok on with your life.
                  .......... and don't get pissed off by what I say, just ask an OG that you know & respect and they'll probably tell you the same thing.

If you were smart, you'd have a few females to fall back on anyway.
                  I'm just trying to help you mothafockas.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
                    This all sounds like the kinda shyt y'all were supposed to go thru in middle school with your first GF. I mean really?, grown azz mothafockas whimpering over females that probably don't even think about your assez a minute after they dump you.

Whenever you have the moronic inclination to mope and wallow in the self pity that is mourning a relationship, just think of this:

LIFE IS PRECIOUS AND CAN BE WAY TOO SHORT, EVERY DAY, HOUR, SECOND, THAT YOU SPEND CRYING OVER A BREAKUP IS PRECIOUS LIFE THAT SHE IS STILL TAKING FROM YOU. STOP LETTING HER STEAL YOUR LIFE FROM YOU, ESPECIALLY AFTER IT'S OVER.

24-48hrs to get over the initial shock, a week to a month to get it out of the back of your head, and move the fok on with your life.
                    .......... and don't get pissed off by what I say, just ask an OG that you know & respect and they'll probably tell you the same thing.

If you were smart, you'd have a few females to fall back on anyway.
                    I'm just trying to help you mothafockas.
                    Boy shut yo ass up. Love is love. Another bish wont do.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                      Boy shut yo ass up. Love is love. Another bish wont do.
                      Don't "Boy" me you whimpering cur, I was foking hos before you were on this planet young fool, and it's not me wallowing in my sorrow like a dumbazz.

....... not only that ........ STFU when grown folks is talkin'!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X