Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford vs Canelo @Middleweight. Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    Interesting. But still, he started his career at 130 and Canelo started his at 147. And Canelo was only 16. That tells me that either way, Canelo is a lot bigger man and besides an all time great smaller man like Floyd beating a greener Canelo, a smaller man will not get it done.
    I agree. I think Canelo's work to the body would be too much for Bud.

Comment

I'm embarrassed for you at this point. Everyone here knows you're an idiot but keep this going. Sometimes, every so often I run across someone so special it's amusing. This is fun
      I’m hearing too much talking from you and not enough sucking and slurping.

But wait!.............

O Prophet disagrees with you!

I thinking about crying about it. Want to join me?
      Ok dude we get it your bytch ass feelings got hurt. No worries, I’ll take it easy on you and go buy you a tampon now. Cheers!
      Last edited by O Prophet; 01-31-2019, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        I agree. I think Canelo's work to the body would be too much for Bud.
        I think Takashi Inoue knocks out Crawford too let alone Munguia. Crawford vs Canelo would be a mismatch in power, not so much weight. Crawford could gain the mass needed, but he doesn’t have the experience to carry that much weight and experiment his explosiveness against Canelo at 160. Bullets dinking off a freight train.

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
          I’m hearing too much talking from you and not enough sucking and slurping.

Ok dude we get it your bytch ass feelings got hurt. No worries, I’ll take it easy on you and go buy you a tampon now. Cheers!
          Oh you're so original!

Lol @ ******s. I kinda feel bad. I'll just ignore you now. I'm quite sure you don't even know what's gone on here. SMMFH......

Comment

Crawford vs Tony Bellew is the fight to make imo. Make it at LHW

Comment

As long as Canelo and the WBC impose a rehydration limit on that monster Crawford.... I’d pick Canelo.

Comment

Bud via ko/tko !!!

Comment

Oh you're so original!

Lol @ ******s. I kinda feel bad. I'll just ignore you now. I'm quite sure you don't even know what's gone on here. SMMFH......
                  Relax buddy, I was just poking a little fun at yer dumb ass since you kept talking about men’s sizes in boxing.

Just felt like messing with ya a bit. I’ll stop now. No need to run away crying.

Comment

Working...
                  X