No announcement yet.

GGG Fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG Fans?

I'm feeling pretty confident lately, since I predicted long ago the rise of Naoya Inoue as well as King Tug. Wanted to share another prospect with you, young Kazakh fighting out of Canada. Reminds me of GGG at 154, and he went pro young (20) and he's already had 7 fights. Hits like a battering ram, with power in both hands. Just won the WBC World Youth Championship at 154 last night.

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/831574

I'm predicting him to rise up the ranks pretty fast over the next couple years. Watch for him, either for enjoyment or so you can bump this thread in a few years like you guys keep doing with Larry
    Last edited by _Rexy_; 01-31-2019, 12:07 AM.

Thanks. I'll be watching for him.

Comment

American nightmare. Theres a ton of Akhmedov's coming. Flushed right out of the 147/154 stronghold. Time to make your own league, oh wait you have PBC

Comment

He's only 20 years old.

Now I'm curious. Any good (but recent) clips of this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
          He's only 20 years old.

Now I'm curious. Any good (but recent) clips of this guy?
          Other than catching one of his fights via live stream, I've found one on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw2pHGGgEkQ&t=1284s

different language, and the sound is off but you can still get a good look.

plus, with that beard he looks like a young Hans Gruber. Got my vote.

Comment

Yeah, he looks to be the goods. I was going to make a thread of the best young fighters from 140-154 and I had him on there until I had to restart to my phone and then lost the thread SMH.

Definitely one to watch.

Comment

Here's his match this past weekend for the World Boxing Council Youth World Super Welterweight Title

Kazakh mother****er comes out to 2pac

Comment

As you can tell from that video, he’s clearly still green: but again, he’s only 20. I think he’ll be the real deal.

Bumping this for our UK/Euro side

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  I'm feeling pretty confident lately, since I predicted long ago the rise of Naoya Inoue as well as King Tug. Wanted to share another prospect with you, young Kazakh fighting out of Canada. Reminds me of GGG at 154, and he went pro young (20) and he's already had 7 fights. Hits like a battering ram, with power in both hands. Just won the WBC World Youth Championship at 154 last night.

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/831574

I'm predicting him to rise up the ranks pretty fast over the next couple years. Watch for him, either for enjoyment or so you can bump this thread in a few years like you guys keep doing with Larry
                  How many *****ty opponents will he fight before this one steps up?

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                    How many *****ty opponents will he fight before this one steps up?
                    He’s had 7 fights in 10 months and he’s 20. You new to the sport?

Comment

Working...
                    X