Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: If the People Want Third Golovkin Fight, We'll Make It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    Canelo was unwilling to hand the undeserving Golovkin an undeserved advantage

Canelo wanted that fight on his terms

when Bullshltkin (the B-side) refused to negotiate on weight with Canelo (the A-side)..... Bullshltkin resigned himself to wait until Canelo moved up

and guess what..... Canelo fought Bullshltkin in his first real fight at middleweight

hope that answered your question

I can keep it real..... but you, cannot

FACT: Chickenkin was more than happy to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S, but not with SUPERSTARS..... even for a title and a truckload of money

someone didn't want to be exposed and get his ass kicked by a smaller fighter coming up loooool

b,b,b,b,but......

Canelo said he was a mw champion and said he wanted to fight cotto at 160 but needed an advantage for ggg because he was shook. You talk about undeserving, so he chose to fight khan, Smith and Chavez jr instead?? Stop it, your comments get dumber by the hour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      Canelo said he was a mw champion and said he wanted to fight cotto at 160 but needed an advantage for ggg because he was shook. You talk about undeserving, so he chose to fight khan, Smith and Chavez jr instead?? Stop it, your comments get dumber by the hour.

Canelo said nothing of the sort you bullshlt artist

the fact that is KILLING you is..... Chickenkin was more than happy to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S, but not with SUPERSTARS..... even for a title and a truckload of money

#notaboutthatlife

Comment

Canelo said nothing of the sort you bullshlt artist

the fact that is KILLING you is..... Chickenkin was more than happy to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S, but not with SUPERSTARS..... even for a title and a truckload of money

#notaboutthatlife
        you can't accept that a so called Mexican warrior backed out of a fight to fight scrubs instead and then needed judges help to save him. And now he's suckering fools like you into defending him fighting bums. You're pathetic in your love for canelo. Don't ever call yourself a boxing fan. You're just a dude with a serious crush. You've probably never set foot in a ring so you just cling to sucking off Canelo so you can feel involved

Comment

you can't accept that a so called Mexican warrior backed out of a fight to fight scrubs instead and then needed judges help to save him. And now he's suckering fools like you into defending him fighting bums. You're pathetic in your love for canelo. Don't ever call yourself a boxing fan. You're just a dude with a serious crush. You've probably never set foot in a ring so you just cling to sucking off Canelo so you can feel involved

Chickenkin was more than happy to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S, but he would not negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... not even for a title and a truckload of money.....

..... because he did not want to be exposed and get his ass kicked by a smaller fighter coming up loooool

#notaboutthatlife

Comment

Chickenkin was more than happy to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S, but he would not negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... not even for a title and a truckload of money.....

..... because he did not want to be exposed and get his ass kicked by a smaller fighter coming up loooool

#notaboutthatlife

you're writing the same nonsense over and over and we all know it's bulls***t. Face the facts that Canelo *****ed out and waited the fight out for 2 yrs. He wasn't trying to risk anything which is why he sat there and fought beefy Smith , and Chavez jr when ggg fought jacobs. Now watch how Canelo tries to stall on a charlo fight since charlo is his mandatory.

Comment

you're writing the same nonsense over and over and we all know it's bulls***t. Face the facts that Canelo *****ed out and waited the fight out for 2 yrs. He wasn't trying to risk anything which is why he sat there and fought beefy Smith , and Chavez jr when ggg fought jacobs. Now watch how Canelo tries to stall on a charlo fight since charlo is his mandatory.

#notaboutthatlife

Comment

• Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                Well, Canelo took the backlash, swallowed the hate and came back clean to beat Golovkin at his own game. He redeemed himself and won a lot of non-Mexican fans in the process. How can you still hate him if he accepted the ruling, cleaned himself and then went ahead and won and is telling fans if they want a trilogy he'll give it to them?

Canelo went from a nondescript, unsociable villain to someone who is revered today and actually engages with his fans. He's a brilliant ambassador for the sport.
                He got a slap on the wrist, was allowed to fight again in under a year. I dont think he took any backlash at all. Golden Boy sheltered their investment and he hasn't even faced any real scrutiny.

And how do you redeem yourself with just one fight after you were just caught cheating after the previous fight? A real punishment would've been at least 1 year. And then he gets tested heavily from every fight from now on. How do we know he wasn't cheating all this time until he got caught? We don't. He might've been clean, but my point is we don't know now.

His whole career is heavily tainted on "bad meat". And yeah I do think he would've won all those fights anyway. I only think he did it cause he couldn't control his fat and it was starting to effect his speed and power. So somewhere down the line(prob after the Angulo fight) he just wanted more spectacular wins via knockout. He has a solid skillset, and never needed to cheat to be the best in the division. I thought he won that first fight with GGG and I thought he would've won that second. But now I'm extremely biased so I'm not even going to judge the second fight yet.

But regardless, you can't say he only cheated alittle, he cheated and that's black and white. 6 months is nothing, if they really wanted him to pay, they would've severely fined him. But did they even fine him? It's heavily favorable outcome for Canelo gifted from Mauricio Suliman. All he got was an extended rest lol He didnt pay for anything, he pretty much just got called out and then it was brushed under the rug. He shouldn't have even been allowed to fight because the drugs were still taking effect after he just used it. But they wanted him to get back in the ring as soon as possible before the drugs were off and to continue making them money.

Would he have won anyway? Who knows? What is a fact is he cheated. And for that I can no longer ever be a fan of a cheater. Cheaters in this sport where someone can potentially die are the worse type of people. They're desperate. They're lowlife scumbag type of people. They'll deny it and criticize others til they get caught(i.e. billy joe saunders). It's a loser mentality, where you will do anything to win except actually put in the work and learn the skills to actually win for real. It's pathetic ****, and that's the type of person I see Canelo is now. How do you feel like a winner when you know all those wins are fake? I use to be a fan, I use to think he was a true champion, but he's not. He's a pathetic loser who got desperate and wanted more than he deserves. He's an embarrassment to his country and a shame to the sport of boxing. None of his wins should be valid.

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

BTW The charlo brother that's good would probably whoop his Canelo's fat cheating ass. I just forgot which charlo that is lol Jermall or Jermell, the good one though , one of them sucks lol I don't get how that works since they're identical twins but w/e. But yeah, almost can guarantee, they'll hide Canelo from the good Charlo brother for as long as they can.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedForce View Post
                  He got a slap on the wrist, was allowed to fight again in under a year. I dont think he took any backlash at all. Golden Boy sheltered their investment and he hasn't even faced any real scrutiny.

And how do you redeem yourself with just one fight after you were just caught cheating after the previous fight? A real punishment would've been at least 1 year. And then he gets tested heavily from every fight from now on. How do we know he wasn't cheating all this time until he got caught? We don't. He might've been clean, but my point is we don't know now.

His whole career is heavily tainted on "bad meat". And yeah I do think he would've won all those fights anyway. I only think he did it cause he couldn't control his fat and it was starting to effect his speed and power. So somewhere down the line(prob after the Angulo fight) he just wanted more spectacular wins via knockout. He has a solid skillset, and never needed to cheat to be the best in the division. I thought he won that first fight with GGG and I thought he would've won that second. But now I'm extremely biased so I'm not even going to judge the second fight yet.

But regardless, you can't say he only cheated alittle, he cheated and that's black and white. 6 months is nothing, if they really wanted him to pay, they would've severely fined him. But did they even fine him? It's heavily favorable outcome for Canelo gifted from Mauricio Suliman. All he got was an extended rest lol He didnt pay for anything, he pretty much just got called out and then it was brushed under the rug. He shouldn't have even been allowed to fight because the drugs were still taking effect after he just used it. But they wanted him to get back in the ring as soon as possible before the drugs were off and to continue making them money.

Would he have won anyway? Who knows? What is a fact is he cheated. And for that I can no longer ever be a fan of a cheater. Cheaters in this sport where someone can potentially die are the worse type of people. They're desperate. They're lowlife scumbag type of people. They'll deny it and criticize others til they get caught(i.e. billy joe saunders). It's a loser mentality, where you will do anything to win except actually put in the work and learn the skills to actually win for real. It's pathetic ****, and that's the type of person I see Canelo is now. How do you feel like a winner when you know all those wins are fake? I use to be a fan, I use to think he was a true champion, but he's not. He's a pathetic loser who got desperate and wanted more than he deserves. He's an embarrassment to his country and a shame to the sport of boxing. None of his wins should be valid.

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

BTW The charlo brother that's good would probably whoop his Canelo's fat cheating ass. I just forgot which charlo that is lol Jermall or Jermell, the good one though , one of them sucks lol I don't get how that works since they're identical twins but w/e. But yeah, almost can guarantee, they'll hide Canelo from the good Charlo brother for as long as they can.

Canelo Vindicated Himself For Positive Tests

"I think he’s vindicated. I think that he fought the kind of fight that his fans and the fans in general expected. He fought the kind of fight that he talked about. He made a mistake and we have to believe that he did it, he was checked twelve to fourteen times for this fight and they were all negative. They put on the kind of fight that clean good fighters put on, giving us the thrills in every round. The pace was unbelievable, it was great to see from the corner," Sanchez told On The Ropes Boxing Radio."
                  https://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin...-tests--131974

"I said in many interviews he had a chance to erase the issues that he had in May. I believe that he erased the issues that he had in May. What a great champion he is. He’s the champion today. But that’s the kind of fight that I expected, that’s the kind of fight that the fans expected and when I talked to Gennady all along this training camp, I explained to him that I thought Canelo was gonna stand and trade with him.

“So in the fight, I was trying to have Gennady make it a fight. Instead of allowing Canelo to rest, I wanted him to fight more.
                  "

Comment

• stop the crybaby stuff you guys

the better man won

Comment

Working...
                    X