Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why didn't Wilder showed interest in fighting Klitschko...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple . Wilder has been hiding in alabama and wouldnt travel to germany.

Wlad said clearly , all wilder has to do is beat parker or pulev and leave alabama come to germany to make it happen. What did wilder do, fight in alabama , stay silent and beat domestic level molina .

Wilder is all smoke and mirrors

Comment

I honestly believe his team didn't think he was ready for Haye, Wlad or even Povetkin. That Povetkin fight was delayed many times before it was finally signed. He moved in his own time and his own pace, this is why am laughing at all these posters in regards to Joshua fighting him in America next. Joshua would move at his own time and pace too as the A-side, not when Wilder wants him to move.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
        He's got 2 years to setup a fight with Klitsch, not to mention powerful Haymon's backing and Showtime.
        Even when he's interviewed thousand times he's always thought of the fight as a non priority.
        Was he afraid of Klitschko or what?
        He said he wasn’t ready. He was the wbc champion, but he said he wasn’t ready for Wladimir. Make of it what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          Lmao wilder actually said he'll wait for wlad to get older. Then wlad lost to fury
          Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          He said he wasn’t ready. He was the wbc champion, but he said he wasn’t ready for Wladimir. Make of it what you want.
          Yeah I believe he wasn't ready. AJ did it the best way. Wait until Klit loses then fight him after a long layoff after he's 40.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            Yeah I believe he wasn't ready. AJ did it the best way. Wait until Klit loses then fight him after a long layoff after he's 40.
            So Wilder avoided Klitschko. I see.
            AJ had the balls to face the veteran, and
            now Beyonte wants a shortcut for the big fight.
            Pathetic.

Comment

Least now I can fight the man who whooped the man, AJ aka Blackimir, the black Klitschko. Let's face it; he's stiff, robotic, and a polite gentleman just like the Ukrainian was. When he joins me in that squared circle, he'll meet the same fate that Wlad did with Corrie Sanders.

Comment

He wasnt ready, needed to hone his craft and get more exp

But now hes ready and that scared ass joshua be ducking

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                  Was he afraid of Klitschko or what?
                  Yes. Plus he got his shít pushed in sparring with him.

Joshua is looking beatable to Wilder and that says a lot.

Comment

Cause he's a goof b!tch. Hid like a mouse when Wlad was king, only started talking after the Fury fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                      He wasnt ready, needed to hone his craft and get more exp

But now hes ready and that scared ass joshua be ducking
                      The WBC champ wasn't ready and needed to hone his craft LOLOLOL. Pathetic!!!

B!tch should've vacated if he didn't have the balls to fight the real champ.

Comment

Working...
                      X