Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Vows 'A lot More Excitement' Than Pacquiao Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Vows 'A lot More Excitement' Than Pacquiao Fight

The criticism of his defeat of Manny Pacquiao has driven Floyd Mayweather to put on a "good show" when on Saturday he fights Conor McGregor. Mayweather fights for what he insists will be the final time at Las Vegas' T-Mobile Arena, when Ireland's McGregor, 29, will be making his professional boxing debut.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Mayweather Vows 'A lot More Excitement' Than Pacquiao Fight

because he is not half the fighter Pac is

much easier to take risks against McGregor

Comment

of course cuz conor aint no pacquiao. floyd knows the deal.

Comment

In 49 fights he's never delivered anything exciting, can't see how this one will be any different. I anticipate a lot of boos from the restless crowd who will once again be duped.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          In 49 fights he's never delivered anything exciting, can't see how this one will be any different. I anticipate a lot of boos from the restless crowd who will once again be duped.
          False comments you have there....SMH....goes to show....

Comment

Would you rather lose to Mcgregor for $300 Million, or lose to Horn for $20 million? LEVELS.

Comment

Floyd's been talking a lot lately.

I don't think those Mayweather vs Mcgregor numbers are looking right.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                skill level of conor is the difference here. his last 49 fights were against ALL pro boxers.

i dont care how good of a fighter conor is in the ufc, he is not beating floyd in a boxing match. you guys will see the difference in the skill level between the 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Would you rather lose to Mcgregor for $300 Million, or lose to Horn for $20 million? LEVELS.
                  i rather lose to a pro boxer.

pro boxer > non pro boxer

Comment

The fight vs. #48 was a good tactical match up, especially when Floyd hit him clean in the 1st round & made manny think twice about rushing in which is why we had the fight we had. Only haters talk that ish....It was a good fight not the best that's all but all the haters keep bashing it. No respect.

Comment

Working...
                    X