Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dillian Whyte announces next fight against Mariusz Wach on June 3

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...wach-on-june-3

https://twitter.com/DillianWhyte/sta...04723265548290

Disappointed!!! How can this be a headlining fight!!
    Last edited by NahMean; 04-19-2017, 10:26 AM.

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
    http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...wach-on-june-3

Disappointed!!! How can this be a headlining fight!!
    It's actually not a bad fight at all.. WACH is coming off a pretty good win over Teper.

And Wach, while a big lump of a punching bag for the most part, can be dangerous in spots, and should provide a good showcase for Whyte to display his skills.

And Wach is tough enough to stand in the pocket, and fire back.

It's not a bad fight at all for Whyte while he awaits his next move.

It's definitely not a "gimme" fight either, but a fight that he SHOULD win, and look good in just based on the styles.

Comment

Bleh.......

Comment

Solid development fight, weak headliner

I was really hoping for it to be Jennings

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
          Solid development fight, weak headliner

I was really hoping for it to be Jennings
          Yea, me too. I like Jennings, he has wasted alot of time in the last couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
            It's actually not a bad fight at all.. WACH is coming off a pretty good win over Teper.

And Wach, while a big lump of a punching bag for the most part, can be dangerous in spots, and should provide a good showcase for Whyte to display his skills.

And Wach is tough enough to stand in the pocket, and fire back.

It's not a bad fight at all for Whyte while he awaits his next move.

It's definitely not a "gimme" fight either, but a fight that he SHOULD win, and look good in just based on the styles.

This isn’t a headliner. Honestly would have preferred Jennings, Breazeale or Washington.
            Those Wilder rumours had me gassed it would be him. It’s not an awful matchup.. was just expecting more.

Comment

I wanted it to be Washington, this will do though I suppose..

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                This isn’t a headliner. Honestly would have preferred Jennings, Breazeale or Washington.
                Those Wilder rumours had me gassed it would be him. It’s not an awful matchup.. was just expecting more.
                Agree. I mean, if it was taking up a spot that another fight could have had, I'd be mad.

But since it's just another fight, and Whyte isn't exactly proven to be a top contender yet himself, I don't really mind.

Comment

Not headline worthy

Comment

This ain't a bad fight for Whyte.

I mean if Whyte wins it'll be his best win won't it? Or 2nd best worse case? That says everything about the caliber of this fight for him. Gotta get some decent W's on his record ffs. He had a bunch of garbage men & coffee shop baristas on his record pre-Joshua & its not been THAT long since he fought Joshua. He needs to upgrade his resume.

Comment

Working...
                    X