Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy ****! Kell Brook showing Matrix-level Skill in this video!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy ****! Kell Brook showing Matrix-level Skill in this video!!!!

Unbelievable Brook vs Porter highlight video. Kell Brook showing Matrix type skill schooling an undefeated Shawn Porter!!!!!

Make sure to Turn on the volume and enjoy!!!!!!!

Watch the whole video but schooling really starts at 3:53.

NOBODY CAN SOLVE THE BROOKVINCI CODE!!! SPENCE DOESN'T HAVE A ****ING CHANCE IN HELL!!
    Last edited by Golgo 13; 03-22-2017, 03:52 PM.

Originally posted by Da Pimper View Post
    Unbelievable Brook vs Porter highlight video. Kell Brook showing Mayweather/Matrix type skill schooling an undefeated Shawn Porter!!!!!

Make sure to Turn on the Music and enjoy!!!!!!!

GOLOVKIN DOESN'T HAVE A ****ING CHANCE IN HELL.
    And people STILL claim Porter won LOL

Porter got exposed that night, let's remember, he wasn't called 'one dimensional' before that night, like he is now.. He was a ferocious non stop undefeated champion that gave paulie a brain bleed, who got knocked out so viciously paulie claimed porter must be on PEDS.

There was only like 3 or 4 others myself included on this site that picked brook to win, everyone else claimed it was an easy porter win.
    Beautiful memories, especially considering i won a **** ton of money betting on brook that night

Comment

I knew you were trolling before and were actually a Brook fan. But Im starting to think you're actually a Golovkin fan trying to hype Brook up. No lie.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

Porter got exposed that night, let's remember, he wasn't called 'one dimensional' before that night, like he is now.. He was a ferocious non stop undefeated champion that gave paulie a brain bleed, who got knocked out so viciously paulie claimed porter must be on PEDS.

There was only like 3 or 4 others myself included on this site that picked brook to win, everyone else claimed it was an easy porter win.
        Beautiful memories, especially considering i won a **** ton of money betting on brook that night
        I know right lol, Brook gave that boy a BOXING LESSON. Porter didn't win a single round after round 6. I had Brook winning 10-2.

This is what separates you and me from the casual fans. Glad you won money!
        Last edited by Golgo 13; 09-08-2016, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Pimper View Post
          Unbelievable Brook vs Porter highlight video. Kell Brook showing Mayweather/Matrix type skill schooling an undefeated Shawn Porter!!!!!

Make sure to Turn on the Music and enjoy!!!!!!!

GOLOVKIN DOESN'T HAVE A ****ING CHANCE IN HELL.

Gotta admit, 2:57 was some Matrix **** from Brook indeed. What a beautiful counter jab!

Comment

Yes, I've always thought GGG and Porter fight exactly the same way, have the same wild, easy to exploit style, same brutal power and of course are the same size. Porter is really a solid, powerful middleweight disguised as a short welterweight.

Comment

He only beat Porter by a small amount and GGG is ten times better than Porter. Brook has no chance to win and he is a 6 to 1 underdog. Go bet a bundle on him if you think he is so good. Brook is doomed. You have two days left to dream of a Brook win and then you will have to face the reality of his early round KO defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                He only beat Porter by a small amount and GGG is ten times better than Porter. Brook has no chance to win and he is a 6 to 1 underdog. Go bet a bundle on him if you think he is so good. Brook is doomed. You have two days left to dream of a Brook win and then you will have to face the reality of his early round KO defeat.
                I'm a Porter fan but Brook shut him out. Porter won 2-3 rounds max and lost every round after round 6.

Comment

Hugging someone to your first notable win lmfao what a joke, can't wait to see GGG beat the living chit out of Brook and send him back to chav haven Ibiza or Tenerife.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

I was one of them, but I didn't put any money on him, unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                    X