Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lmao,,, floyd just showed true colors...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
    If he is terrible what does that make all the guys he beat?
    Well for one, shot, much smaller Morales gave him h*ll in their first fight

Second fight he iced him, which isn't anything extraordinary by any standards when it's at that point of Eriks career.

Khan was dominating him and on the way to a 5th or 6th round stoppage but Garcia's simplicity of just throwing a big punch was his only chance

Highly overrated Zab Judah gave him h*ll but he was able to pull out the W

Mathysse is a legit win, but he didn't find success in the fight until he messed with his eye

Herrara beat him soundly.

Rod Salka. Pathetic.

Lamont Peterson showed like many others how slow and one dimensional he is

Paulie was nothing impressive at all. Especially given that Paulie wasn't hurting him at all but Garcia like always played it safe and conservative until that boring fight came to an end

Robert guerrero with very mediocre power and very leaky defense was landing shot's all night making Garcia play it safe like always and fight on the backfoot

Bottom line, he fights a gutless fight because he is very average and doesn't have many tools or capabilities in his offense/defense.

His strategy is always
    1. Throw hayemaker left hook
    2. Reset
    3. Repeat steps one and two

Now he is taking a completely conservative, very very low offense approach to fights and stinks out the whole joint. He just isn't anything great and I bet Devon Alexander or Chris Algieri would beat him in a wide UD very easily

He does have the "wins" on his resume and I'll give him that. He should be rated as one of the top guys at welterweight. I just think he is the big money fight that everyone wants because he is so beatable

Comment

Yeah sounds about right

Comment

It's gonna be Canelo 2 for the MW belt.

It's the only fight that would be worth Floyd's time.

Garcia he'd make 40 million.
        Nelo he could make 90 million.

Comment

Okay...

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
          It's gonna be Canelo 2 for the MW belt.

It's the only fight that would be worth Floyd's time.

Garcia he'd make 40 million.
          Nelo he could make 90 million.

No it's not. Manny should be the only fighter Floyd fights. He was sabotaged by Vegas and deserves a rematch. PERIOD. He was also clearly injured and beat Floyd with one hand. If I'm Floyd, I give Manny the rematch. Now that the PEDS are out of his system, let's see what he can do. Smh. And for the record, he don't have the balls to fight Canelo without a catch weight.

Comment

Floyd - Broner

LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              GGG could get ward at 168 if he wanted some.
              Ward should have took the fight at 164, Ward never moved up or down in his career for relevant fights people seem to forget that but they think its fine to exempt Ward to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
                And?? At this point a garcia win is much better on the resume. The best win between thurman and porter is adrien broner. Floyd the only 40 year old boxer that would get flack for fighting a prime undefeated champion
                Is Garcia a better win than Thurman?

I'm not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
                  Ward should have took the fight at 164, Ward never moved up or down in his career for relevant fights people seem to forget that but they think its fine to exempt Ward to do it.
                  I get what you are saying but GGG was willing to fight Froch at 168, but not Ward!

Comment

Working...
                  X