Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rafael announces particulars of Ward HBO deal....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    What's the name of that pizza vendor Kov just fought? I suppose you guys think he'd be satisfactory for Ward to fight since it was good for Kov, even though he's 175 champ?
    You mean the one he was forced to fight who was actually ranked #8 by Ring?

Last voluntary was Pascal, I'd watch Ward-Pascal.

Comment

Golovkin fans: ward is a boring coward he has no fans who cares about him

- talk him all day only second to golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        Wow.........hahaha....wow......"As long as he fights Koalalalala, doh"

Comment

Used to like Ward. Those days...they are gone.

Comment

Golovkin fans: ward is a boring coward he has no fans who cares about him

- talk him all day only second to golovkin
            Strange but true. A lot of GGG fans seem to be obsessed with Ward even after it was clear that he was moving up to LHW. It's like they dislike him for representing a real threat to GGG.

Comment

on ppv tho....?

damn,my boy ward gonna smoke kovalve but im not feeling the ppv unless its stacked

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                You mean the one he was forced to fight who was actually ranked #8 by Ring?

Last voluntary was Pascal, I'd watch Ward-Pascal.

Mohemmedi was bad but he was the mando. Kov had to fight him or get stripped. Kov doesnt have the benefit Ward does of not having to do a mando for 4 years without getting stripped.....

Comment

How do they approve Agnew but deny Clarkson?
                  Clarkson beat Agnew in 2015.

Comment

I just dont understand taking on 2 slobs in order to prepare him for Kovalev. Is it tuneups that he needs or does he just not want to risk anything before facing Kov.

I'm not too confident with the "verbal agreement". If there isnt a contract in place, there's nothing binding Ward to face Kov in the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      I just dont understand taking on 2 slobs in order to prepare him for Kovalev. Is it tuneups that he needs or does he just not want to risk anything before facing Kov.

I'm not too confident with the "verbal agreement". If there isnt a contract in place, there's nothing binding Ward to face Kov in the fall.
                      ... and what had you expected from Ward -- as knowing his post-2011 "history"?

Comment

Working...
                      X