Guerrero by KO/TKO 17 11.97%
Guerrero by Decision 5 3.52%
Draw 0 0%
Too close to call 2 1.41%
Voters: 142. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-15-2013, 09:56 AM #1491
Swag Concierge

Quoted: 9618 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 147,742,663,526,795,264.00
Total Points: 147,742,677,727,074,688.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADP02 View Post
First of all, the last time Floyd didn't fight an opponent that was for 147/154 division was 8 years ago. For some that is a career! Either way you look at it, its a long time. To say that Floyd is a blown up light weight is a joke. Floyd didn't even make the 144 limit against Marquez. Floyd looked bigger than Mosley in their fight. That is no lightweight.

What you need to realize is that Floyd is a gym rat so he doesn't gain a lot of weight between fights. That can be advantageous since during training camp Floyd just concentrates on training so he can tweak his skills and get into even better shape so he can get to another level instead of worrying about losing weight in which can weaken him and possibly give him stamina issues.

Secondly, we are not talking about a division that he has never been to before. His last fight prior to Guerrero was at 154. He even holds a title there and is considered P4P #1. So not sure what the complaining is about. Funny that you say that he only fought twice but Marquez, who really was a blown up light-weight had to jump nearly 3 divisions to fight Floyd at the age of 36. Hopkins moved up divisions at age of 40+ ..... but Floyd should be different? Why? Like you said, "He needs to cherry pick?"

SRL fought Hagler, Hearn, Duran,... So SRL shouldn't have fought these guys because it was too risky?
Oscar's last few fights included the bigger Hopkins and he even fought Floyd when Oscar, the part time boxer, was clearly out of prime and his own trainer said "Oscar can't pull the trigger". So Oscar shouldn't have fought these guys because it was too risky?

Many fighters have done what you are saying that Floyd shouldn't ever do.

The same goes for Manny. While I have no problem with his pick considering its a come back fight, prior to that I criticized some of his picks.
What you need to realize is that Floyd is a gym rat so he doesn't gain a lot of weight between fights. That can be advantageous since during training camp Floyd just concentrates on training so he can tweak his skills and get into even better shape so he can get to another level instead of worrying about losing weight in which can weaken him and possibly give him stamina issues.

Staying in shape and taking care of your body as an athlete shows dedication and connittment to one's craft. ANy fighter can do this but they choose not to. You are basically complaining that floyd has an advatage because he works harder and trains more often. Yeah every great athlete that does this has an advantage. All of floyd's contemporaries except Bernard Hopkins can do the same they just choose differently.

Newsflash you ****ing moron-any athlete that keeps in shape year around, that practices his craft a few hours a day when others are sleeping or chilling, is going to be better than the guys that don't work as much or as hard.

Its not ****ing magic. It's simple-any good craftsman takes care of his tools.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-15-2013, 06:24 PM #1492
Contender

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
chaosisme has a reputation beyond reputechaosisme has a reputation beyond reputechaosisme has a reputation beyond reputechaosisme has a reputation beyond reputechaosisme has a reputation beyond reputechaosisme has a reputation beyond reputechaosisme has a reputation beyond reputechaosisme has a reputation beyond reputechaosisme has a reputation beyond reputechaosisme has a reputation beyond reputechaosisme has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,353.98
Total Points: 6,759.27

my father scored this fight 116-113 GUERRERO. i didnt bother to respond
chaosisme is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 07:40 AM #1493
Intentional Learner

Quoted: 16138 Post(s)
Larry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 104,812,809,433,018,074,660,864.00
Total Points: 10,104,812,699,433,018,230,571,008.00
small banana just like Floyds penis - boxz happy father's day - DionysusX boo hoo hoo, lol, larry is upset on the internet once again, lol, low self esteem, lol,  cry me a river, lol, god bless you lil homie - Tha_Greatest Ape - Pretty Boy32 Monkey - Pretty Boy32 
Gorilla - Pretty Boy32 ape woahah - Pretty Boy32 Clean my shoes - Pretty Boy32 Stop ducking me - Pretty Boy32 You don't want the fight - Pretty Boy32 
You can't fight for sh1t - Pretty Boy32 You like bananas? - Pretty Boy32 Stop ducking me coward - Pretty Boy32 Beat yo a55 up - Pretty Boy32 You have aids - Pretty Boy32 
Some fruit for a fruit - Freedom2111 Homosexual. You admitted laying with men. - Freedom2111 Pretend it's your dream boyfriend Floyd.  You closet homosexual.  You're in love with Floyd lmao. - "red Happy birthday broski! - -jose- To the Legend for exposing Lou for the bltch he is. - travestyny 
Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott-Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MELLY-MEL... 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
Are you serious?
lol..............
Larry Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
championship, feeling, fight..., florida, floyd, free, guerrero, i've, mayweather, official, robert, showing, south, strange, thread

User Tag List