No announcement yet.

Donaire-Rigondeaux OFF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
    if he had the hbo hype machine behind him maybe he woulda been.
    Doesnt he have the Showtime hype machine behind him?

Comment

Sign the contract if you have nothing to hide. It's really that simple.

Comment

Hmmm there's always been something fishy about this fight, since the very beginning. I never got my hopes up for this fight not even when it was made "official" cause I knew Donaire hadn't signed. Even while it was being negotiated I there was hints that this fight would not go thru. I was making plans to attend but still was not very convinced.

Idk what's going on here and we're all blaming the fighters but in reality it could very damn well be the man pulling the strings, Arum himself. Remember he's on footage saying he doesn't think Donaire could beat Rigo. Also keep in mind with Pacquiao on his way out and Gesta losing, he needs his Filipino star.

We also know Donair is a liar. Remember the whole Mares thing how he was caught lying?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

So what took nonito so long to sign contract? Fights soon or itwas. But cant say im surprised as we have done this little arum dance before.

Comment

Rigondeaux will get all the blame anyway.

The guys never had any intentions of fighting Mares or Rigondeaux.

He is a Bob Arum hype machine, a media creation that only fights opposition that will make him look great.

Absolute fraud who has the boxing public fooled. Funnily I was going to ask if he'd signed that damn contract, I should of guessed.

Prepare for NoRigo Conaire vs Vic Darchinyan 2 zzz

Comment

Donaire shook.

Comment

I knew it was too good to be true

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Doesnt he have the Showtime hype machine behind him?
                  santa cruz has never even headlined a showtime card.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
                    Rigondeaux will get all the blame anyway.

The guys never had any intentions of fighting Mares or Rigondeaux.

He is a Bob Arum hype machine, a media creation that only fights opposition that will make him look great.

Absolute fraud who has the boxing public fooled. Funnily I was going to ask if he'd signed that damn contract, I should of guessed.

Prepare for NoRigo Conaire vs Vic Darchinyan 2 zzz
                    Someone is playing the media, either him or Arum. Donaire tried the same game in the Mares situation and was exposed. Why did it take him so long to come out about this junk? He's BEEN HAD the contract.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Maybe Castro wasnt available to promote Rigo

Comment

Working...
                      X