Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Floyd eat the shot that knocked out Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hatton had nothing he was a drug user who didnt wanna be inside the ring..hatton has no defense at all..he was a dumb fighter..

how come duckqiao didn't use his knock out punch against old mosley?? Mosley knew how to throw the jab he had a bit of movement left...if you have those two things duckqiao will get frustrated..the mosley fight proved it..

now margarito was slow as hell ..he will throw the jab and 10 minutres later it will arrive on its destination..he had no foot work he had no head movement..the same with cotto..they both came in at catch weight too...so those are the kind of people duckqiao has been fed with...and peyk peyk is gay..just sayn lol

Comment

Originally posted by SuckerPunch4KO View Post
      start at 2:25
      excellent example.

maaan...

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        hatton had nothing he was a drug user who didnt wanna be inside the ring..hatton has no defense at all..he was a dumb fighter..

how come duckqiao didn't use his knock out punch against old mosley?? Mosley knew how to throw the jab he had a bit of movement left...if you have those two things duckqiao will get frustrated..the mosley fight proved it..

now margarito was slow as hell ..he will throw the jab and 10 minutres later it will arrive on its destination..he had no foot work he had no head movement..the same with cotto..they both came in at catch weight too...so those are the kind of people duckqiao has been fed with...and peyk peyk is gay..just sayn lol
        wuzzup son, so how's your crusade to learn where you came from?

Can't forget about me eh? Did I hurt you that bad...?!?!

Comment

Well I can't see Floyd being in a position to get hit with that shot, but no he couldn't. No one around that weight could.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
            excellent example.

maaan...
            Those great spurts by Judah would school Manny too lol ,,, a fight goes for 12 rounds and it is full of hills and dales , I LOL when you kids hang on to fleeting moments like its a big deal , how do you have 40 odd pro fights and not have patches of 20 seconds being on the off foot while you make adjustments , fuk me others get bowled , people dont realize what fighting Floyd brings out in terms of conditioning and hunger in his opponents , this is the style to beat Floyd not your brawling slugger type , Floyd will frustrate the hell out of them and beat them up , you got to match Floyd with speed to have a chance .

Comment

Why would he get hit by that shot???

Comment

Originally posted by SuckerPunch4KO View Post
                start at 2:25
                so you're proving floyd can take the punch and comeback and dominate?

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  so you're proving floyd can take the punch and comeback and dominate?
                  let's not pretend Judah hits as hard as Pac.

when's the last time Judah 1 punched a guy into a comatose?

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
                    let's not pretend Judah hits as hard as Pac.

when's the last time Judah 1 punched a guy into a comatose?
                    so why post a video of a fight floyd dominated??that was my point..and any man who stands chin up hands down is gonna get ko'd by a world class fighter

Comment

this punch is discredited too much on here.

you'd think montiel and donaire looks brutal or rahman vs lennox 2 looks brutal.

hatton went to mother****ing sleep and retired immediately after at 31 yrs old.

both montiel and rahman still have careers. Hatton got knocked a coma then into severe depression.

that shot was ****ing devastating.

To put it into perspective Mayweather couldn't clean KO a guy with 2 sucker punches.

Comment

Working...
                      X