Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liston vs Vitali Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitali beats Listons ass. LoL at Sonny Liston itimidating Vitali. Vitali would wipe the floor with him .

Comment

Interesting poll results,i didnt expect it too be that tight,then again,look at who voted for Vitali,only one good poster,which says a lot

Its a shame this thread was slightly ruined by the trolls their was actually some decent debate until they infested it

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
        Liston is made to order for Vitali in every way smaller slower weaker and comes forward.
        Liston isnt slower than Vitali

"Comes forward"

Having one of the best jabs in history allows Liston to be able to fight going backwards as well. Liston had good boxing skills and good head movement All this has been reiterated throughout this thread and your poor knowledge of Liston means that these arguments that you put forward have been constantly refuted. But oh well

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
          Interesting poll results,i didnt expect it too be that tight,then again,look at who voted for Vitali,only one good poster,which says a lot

Its a shame this thread was slightly ruined by the trolls their was actually some decent debate until they infested it
          Yeah, it's the usual Klitlicking crowd that voted Vitali. Pretty damn predictable.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
            Yeah, it's the usual Klitlicking crowd that voted Vitali. Pretty damn predictable.

Poet
            I wouldnt mind if they presented a decent argument as too why they thought Vitali would win,but i guess that would be asking a bit too much

BS like 'Liston is short and slow' doesnt quite cut it

Comment

I wouldnt mind if they presented a decent argument as too why they thought Vitali would win,but i guess that would be asking a bit too much

BS like 'Liston is short and slow' doesnt quite cut it
              Considering they're Klit fans they have a lot of nerve labeling any fighter "slow". There's nothing fast about the Klitschko's.....unless you count the speed at which Wlad puts the audience to sleep.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                Considering they're Klit fans they have a lot of nerve labeling any fighter "slow". There's nothing fast about the Klitschko's.....unless you count the speed at which Wlad puts the audience to sleep.

Poet

The way SCtrojan and alike talk about Liston makes it quite obvious they have never really sat down and watched his fights,either that or there love for the Klits blinds them when they see a truly great Heavyweight in action

Comment

The way SCtrojan and alike talk about Liston makes it quite obvious they have never really sat down and watched his fights,either that or there love for the Klits blinds them when they see a truly great Heavyweight in action
                  Well, CondomBoi has made it clear in the past that he won't watch anything in black and white. Hell, I don't know why he just doesn't go whole hog and refuse to watch anything that isn't in hi-def :nuts9:

Poet

Comment

I voted for Klitschko and I thought I gave some good reasons why I'd pick him to win it by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                      I voted for Klitschko and I thought I gave some good reasons why I'd pick him to win it by decision.
                      You atleast gave arguements and did not make dumb statements like "Liston is made to order etc etc"...I atleast have no problem, in some one arguing his case,no matter how much I disagree with it

Hey, we are here to agree and disagree...Its how you make your case that counts...The day we all agree, I will never come here again

Comment

Working...
                      X