No announcement yet.

I guess I am in a little trouble with the police. lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess I am in a little trouble with the police. lol

in short, i live in an apartment building, i loaned my scale to this white cat who recently went 'into the weed selling business'. long story short, he and I have been acquaintances since him and his toothless baby mama moved in. At the time they moved she was 8 months pregnant and they hadn't had furniture delivered yet but i digress. I loaned this kunt my scale and he said that his 1 year old, with the large mutated head, accidentally broke it. At this point there was no mention of him repaying me but whatever.

all of the above has been over the last year.

this morning i ran out of weed so i couldn't have my pre-work smoke. i went down to his apartment and since, in my mind, he owed me for a digital scale I figured i would go get a spliff and call it even. when i broached the idea to this redneck piece of **** he said 'why should i pay for it, my kid broke it' so I'm like WHAT????????????????????????? He then tells me to have a nice day and tries to shut the door. I push that ***** back open and said 'when are you paying me bro' he said 'I"M NOT!' then shuts the door. at this point I am livid so I start pounding on the door. he opens it and tells me not to knock again - closes the door and I start pounding on it because it's either the door or his car windows. This mother flucker comes out with a baseball bat handle and tries to swing it at me. easy enough to slip, which i did. I did NOT return fire right away. He then grabbed me by my arms and starts grunting 'how you gonna box now, huh? How you gonna box' and i'm laughing thinking what a *****. I didn't even try to swing. but then his stick figure of a girlfriend shows up at the door and starts calling the cops. This guy steals my scale, attacks me with a weapon and she's calling the cops talking about 'this black guy is beating up my boyfriend'. lmao - she really said that!!!!

Anyway, he finally lets go of my arms and I said you better go get your ***** off the phone or it's really going down and that is when he tried to punch me. he missed and i hit him with two. a short left, right. I got his bloody coochified saliva all over my hands.

Literally, I am watching the video of my lobby and the cops are here in three minutes. I hear them chatting with the dude i just slugged and seconds later they're at my door. KNOCK, KNOCK, one of the pork products covered the peephole so i couldn't see who was knocking so I ask 'who is it' really sweetly. They answer with the standard 'Toronto Police - could you open the door, we need to ask you some questions' and -- here is where it gets interesting...I said HELL NO I ain't answering the door. I am not going to jail for this bogus crap (if they come to your door in Toronto, you're going to jail) and which point one of the officers says he'll just go get a warrant. I said go ahead, TJ Hooker, but I am not making this easy for you. And then I put my head phones on and started typing this....

What kind of trouble am I looking at?

holy fuk that's a lot of text

Comment

they got any footage of ur scuffle man?

if not its ur word against theirs...they sound like shady figures altogether so its gonna come down to who the cops believe

Comment

Fcuk that peice of **** man, you should have took the bat off him and busted his head wide open with it, and cracked his **** of a g/f as well, cant stand folk like that.

Anyway man you didnt do **** but defended yourself, so you should just coperate with the polis and tell them what happened.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
            in short, i live in an apartment building, i loaned my scale to this white cat who recently went 'into the weed selling business'. long story short, he and I have been acquaintances since him and his toothless baby mama moved in. At the time they moved she was 8 months pregnant and they hadn't had furniture delivered yet but i digress. I loaned this kunt my scale and he said that his 1 year old, with the large mutated head, accidentally broke it. At this point there was no mention of him repaying me but whatever.

all of the above has been over the last year.

this morning i ran out of weed so i couldn't have my pre-work smoke. i went down to his apartment and since, in my mind, he owed me for a digital scale I figured i would go get a spliff and call it even. when i broached the idea to this redneck piece of **** he said 'why should i pay for it, my kid broke it' so I'm like WHAT????????????????????????? He then tells me to have a nice day and tries to shut the door. I push that ***** back open and said 'when are you paying me bro' he said 'I"M NOT!' then shuts the door. at this point I am livid so I start pounding on the door. he opens it and tells me not to knock again - closes the door and I start pounding on it because it's either the door or his car windows. This mother flucker comes out with a baseball bat handle and tries to swing it at me. easy enough to slip, which i did. I did NOT return fire right away. He then grabbed me by my arms and starts grunting 'how you gonna box now, huh? How you gonna box' and i'm laughing thinking what a *****. I didn't even try to swing. but then his stick figure of a girlfriend shows up at the door and starts calling the cops. This guy steals my scale, attacks me with a weapon and she's calling the cops talking about 'this black guy is beating up my boyfriend'. lmao - she really said that!!!!

Anyway, he finally lets go of my arms and I said you better go get your ***** off the phone or it's really going down and that is when he tried to punch me. he missed and i hit him with two. a short left, right. I got his bloody coochified saliva all over my hands.

Literally, I am watching the video of my lobby and the cops are here in three minutes. I hear them chatting with the dude i just slugged and seconds later they're at my door. KNOCK, KNOCK, one of the pork products covered the peephole so i couldn't see who was knocking so I ask 'who is it' really sweetly. They answer with the standard 'Toronto Police - could you open the door, we need to ask you some questions' and -- here is where it gets interesting...I said HELL NO I ain't answering the door. I am not going to jail for this bogus crap (if they come to your door in Toronto, you're going to jail) and which point one of the officers says he'll just go get a warrant. I said go ahead, TJ Hooker, but I am not making this easy for you. And then I put my head phones on and started typing this....What kind of trouble am I looking at?
            What song you listening to?

Comment

Its simple tell em the truth. Why wouldn't you open the door? All you did was protect yourself; sure you went to his door to ask him about payment...once the scale is in his possession its his responsibility. If anything happens to it then he owes you, simple as that. Tell them he came at you with a bat and you had to protect yourself...offer to take a lie detector test and see what that punk neighbor says then. Oh and the weed..its legal in Canada no?

Comment

Let me Guess :

?

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                  What song you listening to?
                  Big L and Guru - WORK.

Comment

Damn bro your probably going to jail,just go with the flow and be rational.

Comment

Working...
                    X