No announcement yet.

Wasting PRIME !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasting PRIME !

Mayweather is Wasting his PRIME and wasting our time.

Martinez has come to the TOP and is 35 years old,,,PRIME WILL SOON BE GONE.

Mayweather has ducked Pacman til it hurts, will he duck Martinez.

The very next fight for Mayweather and Martinez is to fight each other.

IF we don't see Mayweather fight soon, won't he be 34 this year, his prime will go out the window , then instead of arguing who he can beat people will be fussing about who he WOULD have beat !!!!!!!!!

Pac, Mayweather and Martinez have only a few short years left. They are still in their prime. They need each other and we need to see it.

I say Pac vs Berto in May. I say Martinez vs Mayweather in May.

I say the winners fight each other at their best weight for GLORY !!

When PRIME is gone its but a faint memory, I know all about it.

Mayweather is the hold up, yall *****s need to have a talk with that boy.

I think he's already past it to be honest... and staying inactive will only accelerate the process.

Comment

By the way if Floyd doesn't fight Martinez I don't consider that ducking... I don't think you can be a WW and duck a MW...

However I would like to see him take on the challenge.

Comment

He's already past his prime.

Comment

Floyd been out of his prime. But I agree hr needs to be active.

Comment

I am definitely agreeing with you, these would be two huge fights, especially with all four men knowing that the winners would fight each other. There are a lot of people that say that Pac is ducking Mayweather, but it is the complete opposite. Arum has said already sine last Saturday that they are in attempts for Pac to fight Mayweather.. however nobody picks up the phone. This needs to happen, has to happen for boxing, I know that I personally do not want to talk about what ifs in a few years. Even still the argument would be weight if the fight came down to martinez vs. Pac... But we will see what happens!

Comment

1- floyd will not face sergie, even with his big win last saturday... Im pretty sure that martinez knows hes out of the picture for a fight against any of them..... (pac-may)

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                Mayweather is Wasting his PRIME and wasting our time.

Martinez has come to the TOP and is 35 years old,,,PRIME WILL SOON BE GONE.

Mayweather has ducked Pacman til it hurts, will he duck Martinez.

The very next fight for Mayweather and Martinez is to fight each other.

IF we don't see Mayweather fight soon, won't he be 34 this year, his prime will go out the window , then instead of arguing who he can beat people will be fussing about who he WOULD have beat !!!!!!!!!

Pac, Mayweather and Martinez have only a few short years left. They are still in their prime. They need each other and we need to see it.

I say Pac vs Berto in May. I say Martinez vs Mayweather in May.

I say the winners fight each other at their best weight for GLORY !!

When PRIME is gone its but a faint memory, I know all about it.

Mayweather is the hold up, yall *****s need to have a talk with that boy.
                First of all PRIME isnt a set age, everyone is different, some people are damage goods before they hit 30. Some fighters are capable of fighting to damn near 50, you have no clue what floyd is.

Floyd fought the winner of Mosley vs Margarito, Pac fought the loser but u said Floyd is wasting our time? lmao....one question: WHAT THESE *******S WANT FROM A *****?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
                  First of all PRIME isnt a set age, everyone is different, some people are damage goods before they hit 30. Some fighters are capable of fighting to damn near 50, you have no clue what floyd is.

Floyd fought the winner of Mosley vs Margarito, Pac fought the loser but u said Floyd is wasting our time? lmao....one question: WHAT THESE *******S WANT FROM A *****?
                  Hey Dude, haha
                  Lets see , who has Mayweather fought since the night he beat little Hatton and in the interview ducked COTTO ?

Tiny little OLD JMM ??????????? That wasted my money and time.

A year went by, and he fought OLD WORN OUT BEATEN MOSLEY ??????? The same MOSLEY THAT HAD already been beaten TWICE by Forest ?????

The Same MOSLEY that had already been beaten TWICE by WRIGHT?

The SAME MOSLEY THAT has ALREADY been beaten by COTTO ?????

The Same MoSLEY that fought a WASHED OUT DRAINED (his fault not mosleys) of 40 pounds in one month Margarito ??????????????

And the truth is he was nearly KO'd by an OLD MAN !!!!!!!!!!

But I expect posts like yours. I wonder why I am responding

Mayweather is doing What ?????? nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!! so HE is wasting precious PRIME and you know nothing about it evidently. But if you live long enough you will know and all you will do then is shake yer head.

Comment

Working...
                  X