No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tomasz Adamek-Michael Grant is in The Works

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tomasz Adamek-Michael Grant is in The Works

The manager for heavyweight Tomasz Adamek says a deal is close to fight heavyweight title challenger Michael Grant. Ziggy Rozalski told thenews.pl that Adamek-Grant is 98% close to done for either August or September in Atlantic City or Newark. [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-21-2010, 09:45 AM.

Oh dear.

Well, at least it's better than Holyfield... I guess.

Comment

Are the American networks shutting Adamek out again? Greenburg clearly didn't get what he wanted last time out, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were.

Comment

Although I don't exactly like his choice of opponent, I do like the fact that Adamek is keeping busy and not staying on the sidelines....
        ________
        EXTREME Q
        Last edited by BostonGuy; 03-09-2011, 03:34 AM.

Comment

If Haye was serious about eventually fighting the Klitschkos, he would have chosen a tall opponent like the 6'7" Michael Grant instead of Monte Barrett.

The purpose of this fight is preparation for a Klitschko. Grant is a big puncher, so Adamek needs to be careful.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney! View Post
            http://www.thenews.pl/sport/artykul1...ht-grant-.html

According to this source Tomasz Adamek will be fighting Michael Grant.
            adamek really wants his shot...if he wins this and then beats another top contender then he is on his way to a HW title shot

Comment

I had no idea Grant was still around.

Gonna boxrec him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney! View Post
                If Haye was serious about eventually fighting the Klitschkos, he would have chosen a tall opponent like the 6'7" Michael Grant instead of Monte Barrett.

The purpose of this fight is preparation for a Klitschko. Grant is a big puncher, so Adamek needs to be careful.
                grant hasnt been ranked by any major sanctioning body for a while now and haye did want to fight a ranked opponent

grant was overhyped back in the day but props to adamek for fighting such a big heavyweight

Comment

Comments Thread For: Tomasz Adamek-Michael Grant is in The Works

The manager for heavyweight Tomasz Adamek says a deal is close to fight heavyweight title challenger Michael Grant. Ziggy Rozalski told thenews.pl that Adamek-Grant is 98% close to done for either August or September in Atlantic City or Newark. [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                    Oh dear.

Well, at least it's better than Holyfield... I guess.
                    is it????disagree with that

Comment

Working...
                    X