No announcement yet.

Paul Williams prepares for Winky Wright with EVERLAST

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Williams prepares for Winky Wright with EVERLAST

LOL@Paul bragging on his "skill level" being better than Winky's.

That was some of the crappiest shadowboxing by a professional I've ever seen.

That said, I got 500K riding on your ass Paul, so you better not let me down.

Comment

everlast is probably his sponsor

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        LOL@Paul bragging on his "skill level" being better than Winky's.

That was some of the crappiest shadowboxing by a professional I've ever seen.

That said, I got 500K riding on your ass Paul, so you better not let me down.
        i agree that shadowboxing is not the best, but shadowboxing don't win you fights. besides those long arms get in the way.

Comment

i like williams he's a nice guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            i agree that shadowboxing is not the best, but shadowboxing don't win you fights. besides those long arms get in the way.
            I'm not saying it does.

I just found it hilarious that he talked about that as it show clips of his horrible shadowboxing skills.

He doesn't punch the heavybag very well either.

I hope Winky is completely shot, otherwise he could embarass Paul and cost me 500K.

Comment

That video reminded me of one of Charlie Z's youtube workout videos.

Comment

did this mutha****a call out manny pacquiao? howmuch of a ***** do you have to e to callout someone damn near a foot shorter than you?

Comment

come on, you guys really think they showed paul heavily into training?

you think thats all he does?

really? do you?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    come on, you guys really think they showed paul heavily into training?

you think thats all he does?

really? do you?
                    No. But it's not the first time I've seen videos of him working out where he looked like ****.

The boy has no fundamentals.

It's cool if you like him, we all like different fighters.

I'm just pointing out that he looked like crap in the video, and that he can be beaten up fairly easily by a slick boxer. (Quintana)

Comment

Working...
                    X