No announcement yet.

What Ever Happened To Michael Grant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Ever Happened To Michael Grant?

According to boxrec.com, hes still fighting but seems to be getting no attention. Will he ever make a run for the HW championship again?

Ever since his head was held down by Lewis and got an uppercut, he's never been quite the same.

Comment

yeh ever since lewis destroyed him, he's not been the same since. I think he's won all of his fights since, but against fighters i don't think i've heard of.

Basically, he's finished.

Comment

Michael Grant at one time was touted as the next ''Heavyweight Hope'',he went 31 wins without a loss and in them wins he beat some half dedent names David Izon,Obed Sullivan,Lou Savarese, then he got a very good win over Andrew Golata in dramatic fashion having been floored twice in round and looked like he was being stopped until he rallied back for for a 10th round stoppage. Then his back chance came against future hall of famer Lennox Lewis and he was destroyed in 2 rounds having been knocked down 3 times in the 1st and getting ko'd in the second, after this it was all down hill, he hired teddy atlas as trainer but it never helped he broke his ankle against Jameel McCline and got stopped, then after beating some lower level fighters Dominick Guinn, stopped him in 7, and now adays he just beats journyman, and low level fighters. He's 36.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian_ST24i View Post
          yeh ever since lewis destroyed him, he's not been the same since. I think he's won all of his fights since, but against fighters i don't think i've heard of.

Basically, he's finished.
          No he has been beat since Lewis, by Jameel McCline and Dominick Guinn.

Comment

Working...
          X