Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when Floyd beat Bruseles and all his crazy US fans called him the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
    just enjoy watching you wind up and foam at the mouth out of anger as you post angrily.

What comments Dirk? What comments ? Hilarious.
    "out of anger as you post angrily"

Not only are you way off the mark, you're also copying me again and you arent even making sense. Clearly blinded by rage.

Why would I be angry? Im pleased that Ive exposed you as the mess of a man you really are.

Keep calling Tunney a "coward" for ignoring comments whilst you do the same in the very next post.

Nice work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duke McKenzie_ View Post
      Pisspac, as a serious aside for a minute, what do you make of The Gayemaker? Outside of the million threads saying he could KO King Kong, obviously.

TBH, I think it's a little silly all the threads talking about what he could and couldn't do when we haven't even seen him properly in action at the weight yet. But he looks the part, which goes a long way. (Oscar)
      Well you haven't seen it but I've posted on him a few times.

I don't think Haye has proven enough at HW. Not that he can't, he has potential. I just don't see him beating Wlad or Vitali until I see something more from him. That's not to say he can't, anything can happen in fight predictions, but logically there's nothing to show that he can "crush Wlad" yet.

I completely agree that it's silly saying he will do this or could do that until he has more fights at HW. He does LOOK the part, at least he's not a fat **** like a lot of these guys. He has a nice fluid style and moves well, very good power and speed so far. But there is the issue of chin, and I don't know how it will hold up against the upper heavies, especially hard hitters like Vitali and Wlad.

But other than Holyfield, I'm not sold on basically career cruisers becoming great heavies. A guy I thought was a great fighter (Jirov) was just dismantled by a fat talentless slob like Mesi after he moved up.

But there are plenty of talentless ****s in the HW division I'm sure he can beat up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        "out of anger as you post angrily"

Not only are you way off the mark, you're also copying me again and you arent even making sense. Clearly blinded by rage.

Why would I be angry? Im pleased that Ive exposed you as the mess of a man you really are.

Keep calling Tunney a "coward" for ignoring comments whilst you do the same in the very next post.

Nice work.
        "Copying"? You win the online championship yet again.

You've exposed someone as a "mess of a man" online? Jesus Christ Dirk, get some real friends. This is beyond sad.

You haven't exposed anything, you've just missed people laughing at how upset you get.

Comment

• Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
          If Mayweather was British, the Brits would have dubbed him GOAT by 2001 or 2002.
          yeah, ****en bias brit's! **** 'em!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tunney
            If Mayweather was British and white, you'd hate him as much as you hate Calzaghe.
            LOL, you gotta admit Diego, that was a good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Puas View Post
              And big booty white girls. At least in Germany they do.
              Sorry, German girls do NOT have a booty. Nor do the English... Biggest euro booty are way more to the east like Hungary and ****.

Comment

• If Floyd was white and British (but he could be American, only real req is being white) he would be GOAT to your eyes too Tunney. Not only that but you would PRAISE his resume as it is 1936291 times better than Calzaghe's. You would laugh at any comparison between the two too. And you would be 100% right in doing so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tunney
                  Most of that is lies, and the rest is exaggeration.

I never posted that about castefootball, you're making it up. Where's the post?

Why not just be honest? Do you feel you need to lie, exaggerate, and insult people to win?
                  ================================================
                  07-21-2008, 04:32 AM
                  Tunney
                  All Time Great

Rep Power: 19 Tunney has a reputation beyond reputeTunney has a

Good post.

I'd just like to see an end to stereotypes. Research has shown there are greater differences between individuals of each race than between races.

However, most people don't realize there are some, like Kellerman and Dios here, who have a great deal of influence in the sports media and have been promoting the idea that whites are athletically inferior for many decades. Read about it here:

www.castefootball.us

===============================================

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...34#post3802334

Fifth post down. *******

Comment

"Copying"? You win the online championship yet again.

You've exposed someone as a "mess of a man" online? Jesus Christ Dirk, get some real friends. This is beyond sad.

You haven't exposed anything, you've just missed people laughing at how upset you get.
                    You've been going on about having "fans" on the internet.

No ones laughing with you. We're laughing at you.

You're a hypocrite. You've been exposed as you cant justify your comments. You just pretend they dont exist. It doesnt bother me, you're only showing yourself up

Comment

================================================
                      07-21-2008, 04:32 AM
                      Tunney
                      All Time Great

Rep Power: 19 Tunney has a reputation beyond reputeTunney has a

Good post.

I'd just like to see an end to stereotypes. Research has shown there are greater differences between individuals of each race than between races.

However, most people don't realize there are some, like Kellerman and Dios here, who have a great deal of influence in the sports media and have been promoting the idea that whites are athletically inferior for many decades. Read about it here:

www.castefootball.us

===============================================

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...34#post3802334

Fifth post down. *******
                      Calling people obsessed for posting your comments from today.

Yet you're posting comments which are months old.

Wow

Comment

Working...
                      X