• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roocky View Post
    Sure il sig it
    Deal, 2K on Penn

Comment

its a simple fight in my eyes- bj has tons and tons of more skills than sherk in every aspect of the fight game except for cardio! if and when penn gasses he loses, simple as that

Comment

Should be a good fight i got 5k on penn if any1 wants to bet

Comment

Originally posted by vinnie7731 View Post
          yeah, the longer the fight goes the better shot sherk has.

i agree with you on never watching sherk fight again, especially if he doesnt put on a good show. we have all seen him in his last few fights taking people down but not finishing. that to me sucks to watch. the florian fight was painful, as well as the franca fight. also, the steroid issue kind of bothers me as well

Especially the Franca fight, he had mount 4 times and never thru a punch!

Comment

Sherk is going to hug him BJ on the ground the entire 5 rounds.

Comment

for me it's like this.. bj has better stand up.. and on the ground sherk is hardly a finisher.. i dont see too many people being able to stay on the floor for 25 minutes with bj penn and not be submitted..

bj via rear naked choke.. round.. 3?

Comment

I like Penn by sub aswell. He's in for a tough test though.

Comment

If Penn wins impressivly there should be no doubt that he is p4p the best fighter in the world...

Comment

wow big call.. id say silva would still have him pipped and probably even GSP. he needs to put some solid wins together

Comment

BJ, even though I think hes an *******. I think hes more skilled but maybe I just havent seen enough of Sherk.

Comment

Working...
                      X