No announcement yet.

Show Us Your Gear!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Us Your Gear!!!

I have lots of equipment that I have accumulated over the years. SOme are all worn out and pretty much unsuable anymore but I just cant throw it away. Some I currently ue, some I am saving for future use when I am done cutting weight and start actually competing.

I want everybody to post pictures of what they have, then we can compare stories and ask for reviews etc.

Past

Present

Future

(that jumprope shouldnt be there.)
    Last edited by Animal Squabbs; 03-29-2007, 08:53 PM.

i remember you said you haven't sparred yet, but you also said you've been on and off boxing training for alot of years now.

when/who used that title platinum headgear?

Comment

what size are your gloves guy?

Comment

haha i bet he just buys that stuff and wheres it

Comment

Get Back To Losing Your Fatness!!

Comment

when i saw the title of this thread i thought of bad santa, and i thought **** that, i ain't putting up a pic of my **** stick in here

Comment

What kind of gloves are those Red Everlasts?

And the same for the baby blue Title Gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by deh707 View Post
                i remember you said you haven't sparred yet, but you also said you've been on and off boxing training for alot of years now.

when/who used that title platinum headgear?

Ive never sparred in a gym, I have fought and boxed alot of people though. Ive been asking about sparring and havent got any but tonight at the gym I asked and one of the trainers told me to come at 630pm so Im gonna do that and with in the next couple weeks I should have a video of me sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickman949 View Post
                  Get Back To Losing Your Fatness!!

I have lost 18 pounds since I posted those videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Gio View Post
                    What kind of gloves are those Red Everlasts?

And the same for the baby blue Title Gloves.
                    The red Everlasts are their Professional Hook and Loop Heavy bag gloves, 14oz. They hurt my thumb area REAL bad and sometimes I had to actually stop and take the glove off. Also the seem by the thumb area split after about two weeks. I do like the way they feel hittin the bag and you can see Im using them in those videos I made.

heres a link
                    http://store.titleboxing.com/everlas...ag-gloves.html

the baby blue gloves are Titles Classic Hook and Loop Training gloves, 18oz. Theyre too big for me really. Their big, slow and bulky, wrist area doesnt really wrap around, kinda flat. The 180z I think comes more from the size and wrist because there is very little padding. I got them for sparring so they really havent been in yet tested, I do use them on the bags a little just to break them in some.

heres a link
                    http://store.titleboxing.com/hookclastrai.html

Comment

Working...
                    X