No announcement yet.

Do Charlos have star potential?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    You'll be one waiting little boot-licker.
    Old bed ridden spinal bifida motha****a on here having to use a straw to type messages an ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      They act like spoiled little b1tches. I honestly can't wait to see them both lose
      They act like they keep it 100. Lions Only!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
        Old bed ridden spinal bifida motha****a on here having to use a straw to type messages an ****.
        Damn Bobby.

Comment

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
          Damn Bobby.
          That motha****a ducking me, cuz.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
            Charlo Sisters always have a chip on their shoulders. Not sure what their problem is.
            Don't you see it? The hate....Lions Only!

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
              They act like spoiled little b1tches. I honestly can't wait to see them both lose
              Keep dreaming *****, Charlo brothers going to rule their divisions

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
              Charlo Sisters always have a chip on their shoulders. Not sure what their problem is.
              Maybe because they had to work for everything they had because it wasn't given to them on a plate for having red hair? when u have to work 10x harder to achieve something someone else gets easily you get a chip on your shoulder.

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              The moment they stopped doing that fake nice guy **** I started to become a fan. I can't stand when fighters act like nice guys when they are obviously guys that have that edge to them. Talk that **** and then back it up.

Same, its why i can't stand anthony joshua

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                I said it after the Williams fight, these guys would be perfect heels, and its so natural to them. It wouldnt be an act like 'money' Floyd.

They shlt talk everybody, fighters, camps, the audience. If they keep it up and win that hate can turn into dollars
                Actors act, and fighters fight. Floyd was no actor. I don't know or care if they can become big stars in boxing but they are good for boxing. They are actually humble until the other guys start talking.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                  He said...staring at his pathetic reflection in a puddle of urine.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                    Actors act, and fighters fight. Floyd was no actor. I don't know or care if they can become big stars in boxing but they are good for boxing. They are actually humble until the other guys start talking.
                    Floyds persona was mostly an act

Comment

I love them both as fighters. Focking animals these guys.

An old wrestling saying as long as they're cheering you or booing you it's all good, it's when they say nothing you have to be worried because it means they don't care.

They can be big time heel stars..

Comment

Working...
                      X