Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys might wanna watch this one close...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
    If god hates PRicans, how do you think he feels aboutblk people and gays and palestinians etc
    black people are blessed.

they are the best athletes, entertainers, entrepreneurs, singers, actors. each passing day another black person makes it on to forbes richest people.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
      black people are blessed.

they are the best athletes, entertainers, entrepreneurs, singers, actors. each passing day another black person makes it on to forbes richest people.
      Really?? If I was born again and I could choose my race, I know which one I wouldn't pick...

Comment

Really?? If I was born again and I could choose my race, I know which one I wouldn't pick...
        I think if I had the choice I would be mixed race with Black, Asian, and Jewish.

I'm already Asian and Jewish, but I could use the BBC and the athleticism.

Comment

If god hates PRicans, how do you think he feels aboutblk people and gays and palestinians etc
          Calm down bro just a joke. I'm sure you'll still be able to pluck your eyebrows after the storm

Comment

Damn brother I hope you and your family stay safe down there.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
              Calm down bro just a joke. I'm sure you'll still be able to pluck your eyebrows after the storm
              Joke all you want behind your keyboard but the storm is no joke. Alot of people are flooded out and there is no help on the way...oh, and I'd rather pluck your phaggot eyes out than my eyebrows

Comment

^^This is called a "try hard", kids. Nothing more to see here...
                What dont make you laugh, will make you cry. Yall be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                  god hates puerto ricans
                  I hate your ass too

Comment

Working...
                  X