Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford can't leave the ghetto at home..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't mind all the other showboating he did..its all good...

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
      ..its unnecessary...period.
      Incorrect.
      Sometimes, it's about eliciting a response. When a guy is shelled up and playing heavy defense, it's hard to finish the fight. You gotta do something to get him to try to punch you.

Doing it to a guy who is fighting back is tasteless, I'll agree with you there. Doing it to get a guy to fight or make a mistake is just psychological and intelligent boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Look at this ghetto trash. Boxing is full of these damn hoodrats!!
        Seeing that kind of ghetto behavior from today's youth. I bet they hang out in dark alleys at night dealing heavy drugs like that wacky tobaccy.

Comment

Whether you black, white, green...it don't matter..you don't need to humiliate your opponent like that..its unnecessary...period.
          If he talked mad **** to you before the fight, why not?

Comment

That's all you got??? You nothing but a little bit..ch holding a sign..hold you vigi..na up in the air..

And for the record i would call Loma on that too...this is not about being racist..im far from it...ya all need to chill...

You wouldn't have called Lomachenko ghetto for that so.....

Comment

Lighten up, bytches. The guy shows some character and he's "ghetto". Loma does the same shyt and he's the consumate entertainer.
              Fking NSB....
              Like that one loma thread guy with a loma avi made. Started off "I usually don't like showboating but the way loma does it is so funny"

Comment

Lomachenko and Crawford are dicks for doing it. What does that make me?

Comment

Look at this ghetto trash. Boxing is full of these damn hoodrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
                    Yeah, he said he called him out in a gym lol
                    Of course he didn't. He's talking out of his ass as usual

Comment

Sosa talked some **** to Loma after the 5th round. Diaz was talking how he's gonna beat Crawford before the fight. I don't have a problem with it

Comment

Working...
                      X