Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye showed a warrior's heart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A fighter with a warriors heart would have been in better shape.

Dude looked like a straight up palooka even before the so-called injury.

The GYM is where the warrior hearts are displayed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      A fighter with a warriors heart would have been in better shape.

Dude looked like a straight up palooka even before the so-called injury.

The GYM is where the warrior hearts are displayed.
      He's not a heavyweight.

Bellew was not running, he was boxing intelligently, remember this is David Haye in the ring, even after the injury, he was throwing punches with bad intentions, and has knocked bigger men than Bellew spark out.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        yeah fair play to haye, showed true heart to fight on. His corner should have pulled him out earlier though.
        No, pulling him out earlier owuld have been a travesty. Bellew didn't throw anything all fight tha thurt Haye.

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        When you have to go see a leg/foot doctor in Germany 2 days before a fight, something is indeed wrong

His balance was off, something was clearly up
        Problem is, this wide legged stance that he had last night with shambling footwork was evident in his last 2 fights too. I just put it down to the extra weight he was carrying back then.

Originally posted by denium View Post
        He's not a heavyweight.

Bellew was not running, he was boxing intelligently, remember this is David Haye in the ring, even after the injury, he was throwing punches with bad intentions, and has knocked bigger men than Bellew spark out.
        Bellew wasn't really boxing intelligently. He was winging in punches and getting caught with counters. When he went on the back foot, he barely threw punches. I keep hearing about this mystical gameplan...I've never seen a gameplan where a guy does not throw punches at an injured opponent who cant even stand lol

Comment

Working...
        X