No announcement yet.

No Fap Challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] No Fap Challenge

What are the benefits to no fapping, or lowered fapping frequency?

I masturbate a lot. Sometimes 4 - 5 times a week. I think giving up fapping would be like trying to give up crack for a crack head.

your favorite sports team will go undefeated. legit

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
      your favorite sports team will go undefeated. legit
      BS.

I stopped fapping and instead of the Chargers winning, they kept losing and ended up leaving San Diego. Went from having a losing team to no having team at all.

Just keep on fapping until your dick falls off. No fap challenge is a scam bro.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
        What are the benefits to no fapping, or lowered fapping frequency?

I masturbate a lot. Sometimes 4 - 5 times a week. I think giving up fapping would be like trying to give up crack for a crack head.
        It easier after the third or fourth day.

It's good for you. You'll feel more lively and strong. From my experience it's easier to wake up too, since my morning wood gets so hard I can't sleep in that condition. But the urge to jerk it fades after sometime.

Comment

Still fap but I gave up ****ography for the new year. I don't ever want to look at **** again.

Comment

I'm out .........

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              I'm out .........

Comment

My ultimate goal from no fapling is to increase my efforts to obtain a sexy girlfriend to do sexy stuff with.

Is that realistic?

Comment

Just stop looking at ****. Consider the cumulative psychological effect years of watching other guys have sex with nasty prostitutes instead of craving/pursuing actual women has on your social development.

The physical equivalent would be sitting in a chair eating nothing but lard and gummyworms for 10 years then getting up for hockey tryouts. You will fall flat on your face.
                  Last edited by ////; 01-21-2017, 01:26 PM.

Comment

No fap is hard to do, just do the no P0.rno. Adult videos are bad for your health and mind.

Its what enables pervs to worsen their condition its like feeding a sick mind to get sicker.

A lot of these sexual criminals become addicted to pron. if you watch it too much it desensitizes you and you want more freakier things because normal sex is no longer turning you on.

Also if you do not fap you will have Nocturnal emissions and many times you will wet your bed after busting a nut while in your sleep.
                    you will basically dream of having sex and moan and talk dirty in yoursleep after not having fapped for a long long time.
                    Last edited by hectari; 01-21-2017, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X