Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Runs Wild, Going Bonkers With Retirement Hoax

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't help with so called fans of the sport continually putting the boot in.
    Sites like this that make their money from the sport have a duty to edit posts by fuktard haters.

I seriously thought about starting my own site...With a fair bit of investment and a top guy in his field setting up the site

...but fuk that.the boxing community on these forums aren't worth a Fart in a glass. its full of deluded cheeky little ****s that wouldn't say boo to a goose. ..like the forum tit dirk digger

fuk this **** & it's why I have so few posts.
    logged in today and ZarokI is still going at it with Alex kid. ..This is a guy that's 40+ & wants you to believe he's a success....fuker didn't move to Japan for women or work. ..he moved there because he likes robots.

bunch of fannies, hermits & nerds

I don't watch football because it's a wee guys sport. ..forums like this turn boxing into a wee guys sport

not one of the ****s slagging fury would dare even cough near him...never mind talk their pish

It's bad and the site owners have to take responsibility for posts made on their site...boxingscene should be black listed from using fighters news stories and interviews if they allow so called fans free reign to say what they like.

I could think of other ways to make money rather than disrepecting the sport with these types of threads & posts

Comment

• Originally posted by ukbox View Post
      Doesn't help with so called fans of the sport continually putting the boot in.
      Sites like this that make their money from the sport have a duty to edit posts by fuktard haters.

I seriously thought about starting my own site...With a fair bit of investment and a top guy in his field setting up the site

...but fuk that.the boxing community on these forums aren't worth a Fart in a glass. its full of deluded cheeky little ****s that wouldn't say boo to a goose. ..like the forum tit dirk digger

fuk this **** & it's why I have so few posts.
      logged in today and ZarokI is still going at it with Alex kid. ..This is a guy that's 40+ & wants you to believe he's a success....fuker didn't move to Japan for women or work. ..he moved there because he likes robots.

bunch of fannies, hermits & nerds

I don't watch football because it's a wee guys sport. ..forums like this turn boxing into a wee guys sport

not one of the ****s slagging fury would dare even cough near him...never mind talk their pish

It's bad and the site owners have to take responsibility for posts made on their site...boxingscene should be black listed from using fighters news stories and interviews if they allow so called fans free reign to say what they like.

I could think of other ways to make money rather than disrepecting the sport with these types of threads & posts
      EXACTLY.I've said it for years,NOT ONE MAN ON THIS BOARD WOULD HAVE THE BALLS TO SAAY WHAT THEY WRITE ON YHERE TO TYSONS FACE

Comment

• I find Tyson fairly entertaining overall, and most definitely have the balls to tell him.

Comment

• There's only one Tyson fffffuuuuurrryyyy. Whatdya gotta say about that?
          Tyson fury's the name. Fightings the game. I'm a fighting man.

Comment

• Hope he stays. Wanna see rematch with Wlad and fights with Ortiz, Joshua, Wilder, Povetkin.

Comment

Working...
            X