Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Must read for every wanna be Alpha or delusional Beta!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    One thing you need to learn is NEVER yell at a woman or show emotion when you find out she cheated EVER, I did the same thing you did, but guess what she wanted you to yell, to go to her girlfriends or someone else to play victim, women are good at flipping the script, its why if I knew now what I knew then, I would have played it cool showed no emotion even though I am raging in pain and hurt inside, and drop her. This hurts them more than when you yell, if you move on quickly it bothers them for years, they will never be able to move on or stop thinking, if you become successful and ignore them and never show pain they will hurt, many female cheaters want you to be in pain too, they dont care its a form of control. it shows them that they are important that some man actually loved them and is hurting inside that turns them on and they dont care if you are hurting its a power trip that they enjoy, but if you show no emotion that hurts them and they start focusing on trying to get you back, never give in, move on and end that book trust me on that. It will kill them inside, because they will no longer feel that control or feeling that someone loved them and is hurting.

Dude women are dangerous, and feminism gives them power. Men are taught honor, and responsibility to provide, all women had to do through history was cook, clean and take care of the kids. This is why in modern times women are not used to being independent they are confused by feminism they will say things like no man will control me I will empower myself by being a whore, you cannot slut shame me etc.

Women refuse to take responsibility, because women sympathize with them, and men who are white knights will show sympathy, this is why whenever a woman cheats she will cry and say she was depressed and males and females will sympathize with her saying its not your fault its okay we make mistakes, if he loves you he will forgive you and understand! they try to get away with it and many times they will, and now they created slut shaming protests to further let these women get away with it.

Now tell me how many times have you ever seen a man who cheated get sympathy? NEVER! NEVER ever, they get ragged on and death stares, women will call him a two timing cheating piece of crap dog! if a man were to cry and say sorry and say I was depressed, she wasnt giving me any affection at home, do you think society will sympathize with him like they do with women who use the same excuse? hell no, they will say I aint buying your lame excuses man up.

LOL society is so screwed up man, women take no accountability for anything they do, its always someone elses fault for their devious actions.

another thing is many women have mental illness such as borderline personality, and lack empathy, women are not really the caring sex that was all lies, if that were true why is it the majority of time its men who suffer hardest from remorse and guilt.

Women just cry because they got caught or they are worried that their image will be ruined and people will think negatively of them.
    Truth, Hectari. We don't always agree, but you are speaking facts. I hate to see what they are doing to these young dudes today. The social engineering and emotional manipulation is at an all time high. They are basically mentally swapping their dresses with these dudes for their pants. The ****ers can't even see it.

Comment

The chica are for fun, mang

Comment

This thread has some of the longest and dumbest posts ever

Comment

Working...
        X