• Time
  • Show
Clear All

stick on dick is getting paranoid.

suspecting one of the poster here is pac himself ha ha ha ha ha

lay off those Floyd IV bags.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      jesus christ,if pacman had an account here on boxingscene i would tell him to log the **** out
      I would too!

Also, shout out to you, Stax--this may be your first post without a typo
      Last edited by mneronava2k; 10-27-2015, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
        Why do people even still talk to this midget?
        You must be jealous of his height because you call yourself a cross-eyed midget in your avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
          jesus christ,if pacman had an account here on boxingscene i would tell him to log the **** out
          Originally posted by mneronava2k View Post
          I would too!

Also, shout to you, Stax--this may be your first post without a typo
          Thats what happens when you have many alt accounts. You forget sometime lol

All that time he was perpetrating like he was an illiterate fuker lol he owns himself with proper lang.

Comment

Yes, the fight won't might not make as much money as the first fight, HOWEVER, the mainstream public can be fooled into thinking that this time around, Pacquiao has a healthy shoulder so he's back in his full form and that he will beat Floyd.

It might not make as much money as the first fight, but it is still the biggest fight for Floyd and Pac. Floyd can probably negotiate for a bigger cut this time around since he won the fight and can end up making $100 Million+. If Floyd were to fight Canelo-Cotto winner or Khan, he will make a max of $75 Million, but fighting Pacquiao will make him $100 Million easy. Why would Floyd deny that?

For Pacquiao, it's the biggest fight out there too He will make a minimum of $50 Million which he would not were he to fight Crawford (probably $20 Million) or Khan ($30-40 Million)....

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
              Venue - philpins
              judges - 20 asian roster, 3 (2 should be philpinos and 1 philpinas) will be chosen by raffling it off 10 minutes before the fight to avoid being paid.
              referee - philpinos
              anti doping agency - philpin health department
              compubox counter - philpinos
              boxing commission - philpins
              registered Nurse - philpinos
              paramedics - philpinos
              IV bags - will be provided by philpins pharmacy
              Floyd trains entirely in the philpins in one of its public parks

sounds fair this time

Floyd lose guaranteed.

but if this happens again.

Venue murica (vegas)
              judges muricans
              referee - african murican
              anti doping agency - muricans
              compubox counter muricans
              boxing commission - muricans

then same result would happen Floyd wins again
              So you are saying that out of some conspiracy, the HBO commentators-including Mr. Bang bang bang Lampley who were previously propping up Pacquiao, somehow turned against him?

Are you telling me that the compubox that Pac has scored good in, somehow failed him?

Somehow the very same ref who has ref'd Pac's fights before-somehow turned on him?

Somehow the MGM turned on Pac, even though he has had SEVERAL fights there and in Vegas-not to mention America is Pac's second home while boxing....

You are saying all the people who have supported him (and awarded him controvertial fights-ala JMM) before he fought Floyd, have NOW turned against him...this is stupid.

The vast majority of Pac's success and fame came from...that's right-you guessed it-AMERICA.

Comment

Floyd needs to stay retired and the sooner Pac retires the better. I appreciate all the fights they provided us but it's time for a new era to step up.

Comment

Not missing Mayweather or Pacquiao at all to be honest

The fought, the Buzz is over for both, Not even all that excited about Pacquiao vs Crawford to be honest

I think I'm burned out from their ERA with all of the Childish BS that went back and forth for years

Comment

Originally posted by IFightDirty View Post
                    Floyd needs to stay retired and the sooner Pac retires the better. I appreciate all the fights they provided us but it's time for a new era to step up.
                    your sig!!! hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                      So you are saying that out of some conspiracy, the HBO commentators-including Mr. Bang bang bang Lampley who were previously propping up Pacquiao, somehow turned against him?

Are you telling me that the compubox that Pac has scored good in, somehow failed him?

was Pac fighting Floyd in this fight?

Somehow the very same ref who has ref'd Pac's fights before-somehow turned on him?

was Pac fighting Floyd in those fights?

Somehow the MGM turned on Pac, even though he has had SEVERAL fights there and in Vegas-not to mention America is Pac's second home while boxing....

was Pac fighting Floyd on those times

You are saying all the people who have supported him (and awarded him controvertial fights-ala JMM) before he fought Floyd, have NOW turned against him...this is stupid.

no it is not it was just this time Pac was fighting Floyd

The vast majority of Pac's success and fame came from...that's right-you guessed it-AMERICA.
                      and those successes were before he fought floyd.

you want proof?

Todorov beats Floyd

venue not murica
                      judges not muricans
                      referee not african murican.
                      commission not muricans.

Floyd fans - olympics organization were on Todorov's pocket

that would leave a mark
                      Last edited by Rath; 10-28-2015, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X