No announcement yet.

Boxers u think u can take?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
    My style is repetitious, my defense is breakable and I'm just feeble! I want some heart! I want to eat some chicken! Praise be to NSB!

I love it! have some green!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      People here have this misconception of pro fighters. I know there are lots of dudes who train and fight professionally just to get a check.

I've gone to see my brother fight in all kinds of cards, and I've seen guys that I know I can outbox and KO and just have NO business being pro fighters. My brother started training under my dad at the age of 3, and hit the gym at 5 years old. He's 17 now, looks like he wants to go pro. He's a very good boxer/fighter.

And this don't only apply to pro boxing, I've seen MMA fights on the undercard of local boxing main events where it seems like the fight was only made to make people laugh. The guys showed terrible stamina, and looked like it was a cat fight more than a pro fight.

Being pro don't mean you're Elite.
      I feel you!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        where do you live/train.........Rockin'
        Memphis Tenn,Maniacs boxing gym

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
          Even a 60 year old former pro can take me out in 10 seconds.
          Well thats because you are bout 70 Unc
          Originally posted by BennyST View Post
          My style is repetitious, my defense is breakable and I'm just feeble! I want some heart! I want to eat some chicken! Praise be to NSB!
          lol...............

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            Well thats because you are bout 70 Unc

lol...............
            52 and I got this former pro friend who's now an international amateur boxing ref. Still fit and looks menacing. I don't think many people here would stand chance against him in an actual fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
              52 and I got this former pro friend who's now an international amateur boxing ref. Still fit and looks menacing. I don't think many people here would stand chance against him in an actual fight.
              I can take him.

JK, my dad is the same way. 52 and looks damn good physically. I think he could do well in the senior division, I'm trying to convince him to compete but he says he's done with that. Plus, my mom wouldn't approve.

Comment

• I could take most of them fairly easily, I mean I'm a beast so it is what it is. Broner, come get some.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  I could take most of them fairly easily, I mean I'm a beast so it is what it is. Broner, come get some.

Will you take the test?cause you look like you been juicing bruh

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    I could take most of them fairly easily, I mean I'm a beast so it is what it is. Broner, come get some.

You don't wanna mess with the can man!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                      I can take him.

JK, my dad is the same way. 52 and looks damn good physically. I think he could do well in the senior division, I'm trying to convince him to compete but he says he's done with that. Plus, my mom wouldn't approve.
                      Made me curious whether my friend Rodolfo has a pic so I google him. Here he is in the middle.

Comment

Working...
                      X