Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[POLL] worst year for wild card boxing gym/freddie roach: 2012 or 2015???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [POLL] worst year for wild card boxing gym/freddie roach: 2012 or 2015???

2012: Khan exposed and destroyed by underdog DSG,pacuqiao gets robbed against bradley and later gets put to sleep in what is now known as KTFO6 by Marquez,chavez Jr gets clowned on by Martinez (both khan and chavez subsequentely fire roach)

2015: Pauciqoa losing to floyd via WIDE UD,makes up a "suspect" shoulder injury to add to insult, Zou Shiming losing to Ruonroeg, provodkniv losing to matthysee, and now cotto losing to canelo after roach boldly claims he bet "both of his houses" on the fight

which year was worse for the wild card???
    2012 was worse
    44.44%
    2015 was worse
    44.44%
    both were equally as bad
    11.11%
    Last edited by STAX ON DECK; 11-22-2015, 04:17 AM.

2015. He lost the two biggest fights of the year and his guys way under performed in both.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      2015. He lost the two biggest fights of the year and his guys way under performed in both.
      he did have a solid win over matthsyse with postal tho....

Comment

i hope freddie didnt really bet his two homes on the fight as he claims he did,he seemed sincere.

plus heres an article on the previous times hes placed bets on his fighters,including manny

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...310-story.html

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
          he did have a solid win over matthsyse with postal tho....
          I don't think he was in the corner though, and I think that Marvin cat handled most of the work. That was a good win but losing the biggest fights of the year is insurmountable to me. He was also delusional in both fights. He somehow thought they were winning both times.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            I don't think he was in the corner though, and I think that Marvin cat handled most of the work. That was a good win but losing the biggest fights of the year is insurmountable to me. He was also delusional in both fights. He somehow thought they were winning both times.
            wiat,what year was it that ariza gave roach a flying kick to the chest??? that was definitely another L for the wild card gym.

Comment

Both were equally as bad

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                Both were equally as bad
                elaborate...

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                  elaborate...
                  The Khan and Pacquiao KO'so were just so big that it just made it earth shattering for Roach. Plus his loss with Chavez and pacquiao getting robbed against Bradley didn't help. But pacquiao getting robbed won me 10 dollars

For 2015, the only bright spot for Roach is postol

Comment

It's tough. 2012 had two brutal knockouts of khan and pac, each of whom were the favorite in their respective fight. Pac had gotten robbed badly as well. And Other than that epic last round, chavez jr took a beating.

2015, his fighters lost the two biggest fights of the year. Pac had an extremely lackluster performance and blamed it on injury in the fight of the century. Cotto put up a decent effort but clearly lost.

I'd say 2012 was worse though. At least postol had a great performance this year to kinda make up for it. Two fighters getting ktfo, one getting robbed and another getting white washed is pretty rough.

Comment

Working...
                    X