Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I'm a Better Fighter, I'll Knock Danny Garcia Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does Khan never ever learn. He got such a big mouth. He is always looking past fighters that are in front of him as well.

Comment

Garcia is beatable even for glass jaw Khan, if he stays away from that hook and uses his jab and fast hands

I also dont think that Khan vs Garcia fight should have been stopped

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Garcia is beatable even for glass jaw Khan, if he stays away from that hook and uses his jab and fast hands

I also dont think that Khan vs Garcia fight should have been stopped
        Nah,that was a good stoppage bro,no need for Khan to sustain any more punishment...Khan had nothing left,not to mention the kid blank out...Which was the main reason Bayless stopped the fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Nah,that was a good stoppage bro,no need for Khan to sustain any more punishment...Khan had nothing left,not to mention the kid blank out...Which was the main reason Bayless stopped the fight...
          Haha what? Blanked out at stoppage? He immediately protested it, and was 100% lucid?

The fight prolly should ahve been stopped after the first KD, if it was gonna be stopped.

the following KD's was just Khan getting his legs back. . By time fight was stopped, he was almsost completely recovered.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            Haha what? Blanked out at stoppage? He immediately protested it, and was 100% lucid?

The fight prolly should ahve been stopped after the first KD, if it was gonna be stopped.

the following KD's was just Khan getting his legs back. . By time fight was stopped, he was almsost completely recovered.
            Khan clearly blank out..Hold will post vid...

Comment

Go to 2:11...Bayless ask Khan is he good..Khan shakes his head yes but check out the eyes...He blanks for a sec which makes Bayless call it...Good stoppage..

Comment

Chav and Dan, put me on your list to bet with if the rematch happens. I'll win $ again.

Khan looked good to decent for 4 minutes.

Comment

no one can really knock Khan's mentality. He'll fight anyone and he always gives us an exciting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    damn that's a big ol ass

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Doom View Post
                      no one can really knock Khan's mentality. He'll fight anyone and he always gives us an exciting fight.
                      I agree to an extent...As long as Khan fights top level he'll be in good fights...But that does not mean he has to take a beating to deliver good fights..That's a misconception,and tbh it could be a painful misconception as well...Khan is a young talented fighter,if he can put on a show but not take undo punishment because he wants to please the fans..He'd be smart to do so..Real boxing fans,the guys who appreciate footwork ring generalship won't lose sleep because he did not take an inordinate amount of punishment...

Comment

Working...
                      X